A luxury catamaran with 9 roomy cabins, 8 with balconies, and spacious indoor and outdoor social areas.
Price from: £5,240 pp for 8 days
Alya offers 4,5 and 8 day cruises in the Galapagos Islands, and is a spacious and elegant catamaran that makes a comfortable home.
AlyaInteriors are light and air conditioned, and include a large lounge and dining area on the main deck, and a bar on the upper deck. The sundeck has several loungers, a jacuzzi and a bar, ideal for resting between shore excursions.
The 9 cabins include both twins and doubles. All have large windows and 8 have a private balcony. Each has an en-suite shower room, and air conditioning for optimum comfort, lots of storage space, a safe, hairdryer and phone for on board communication.
Alya key features
- Light, bright, air conditioned cabins
- Relax on your private balcony
- Spacious lounge and library
- Large sundeck with loungers and a jacuzzi
- 2 bars
- Choice of 4, 5 and 8-day cruises
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A - 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. La Galapaguera
- TUE: San Cristobal: Lobos Island & Punta Pitt
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Punta Carrion. North Seymour
- FRI: Genovesa: Darwin Bay & Prince Philip’s Steps
- SAT: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon & Black Turtle Cove
- MON: Santa Cruz: Highlands. Depart San Baltra
Itinerary B - 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno & Elizabeth Bay
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- THU: Isabela: Tagus Cove & Punta Vicente Roca
- FRI: Santiago: Espumilla Beach & Puerto Egas
- SAT: Rabida: Santiago: Sombrero Chino
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. South Plaza
- MON: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
There are 5 cabins on the main deck. 1 is a double towards the front of the vessel, the other 4 can be arranged as doubles or twins, have picture windows and a balcony.
The 4 cabins on the upper deck can also be configured as twins or doubles and each has a private balcony. All are equipped with air conditioning, ample storage space and an en-suite shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2017|
|Accommodation:||9 cabins in total, of which 5 are on the main deck, 1 double of 19sqm and 4 that can be configured as twins or doubles. These last 4 have balconies and cover 20sqm. The remaining 4 cabins are on the upper deck. Each is 16sqm, and can be made up as a twin or double, and has a balcony. All cabins are air conditioned, have a wardrobe and bedside table, safe, hairdryer, phone for on board communication, and an en-suite shower room. Quoted cabin areas include balconies.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with a large corner sofa, TV and selection of reference books and DVDs, a dining area, and an air open sitting area to the rear. There is a bar on the upper deck. The sundeck has a large open area with a jacuzzi set into a raised part of the deck, and room for several sun loungers, and a bar. Alya carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, kayaks and an underwater camera for passenger use.|
|Cruising speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||9 including a naturalist guide|
Once its Gone Its Gone
£500 per person discount
Book by 30th July 2019
Very very limited availability!!
Terms & Conditions: Based on 2 people sharing. Offers are for NEW bookings only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Ingala, bed & breakfast at hotel and full board on yacht. Excludes international flights, domestic flights, $100 park fees to be paid locally, drinks, tips, expenses of a personal nature and transfers from your international flights. Domestic flights are available at a cost of £550 per person.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.