Price from: £3,490pp for 8 days
Shore excursions to various islands are led by Angelita’s bilingual naturalist guide, and are supplemented by opportunities for swimming and snorkelling, with snorkelling equipment supplied free of charge.
Angelito key features
- Small yacht with intimate atmosphere
- Air conditioned en-suite cabins
- Choice of itinerary durations
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Large sundeck
- Free use of snorkelling gear
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- MON: Sombrero Chino. Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- TUE: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Rabida
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station and Highlands
- FRI: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- SAT: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Las Bachas
- MON: Mosquera. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- TUE: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Elizabeth Bay
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno, cruise to Villamil
- FRI: Isabela: Puerto Villamil and Sierra Negra
- SAT: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown, Post Office Bay and Puerto Ayora
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
|Year of construction:||1992, refurbished 2013|
|Accommodation:||8 similar cabins, all on the main deck. All are en-suite, have windows and air conditioning|
|On Board:||There is a large lounge-dining room on the upper deck with a TV and DVD player, a selection of reference books about the Galapagos Islands, and a bar. The sundeck has both sunny and shaded areas. Angelito carries snorkelling gear and wetsuits for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||8 made up of the captain, first mate, mechanic, 2 sailors, 2 cooks and an English and Spanish speaking naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.