Archipell II is a comfortable, spacious catamaran offering good value for money
Price from: £3,775 for 8 days
Archipell II is a well-designed catamaran, providing comfort and good value for money. With her generous beam, she has lots of space. The main deck features the lounge, bar, dining room and the 8 passenger cabins.
The upper deck has an open area with sun loungers and covered space where you rest out of the heat of the sun, dine al fresco and take in the views. You can use snorkelling equipment and kayaks to explore, to complement your shore excursions.
Cabins are air conditioned and have windows rather than portholes, making them light and bright. Each has its own shower room with full running water, and there’s storage space for clothes and bags.
Archipell II key features
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- Comfy, air conditioned cabins
- Smooth ride
- Open and shaded deck space
- Opportunities for snorkelling and kayaking
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A - 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. La Galapaguera
- TUE: San Cristobal: Lobos Island & Punta Pitt
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Punta Carrion. North Seymour
- FRI: Genovesa: Darwin Bay & Prince Philip’s Steps
- SAT: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon & Black Turtle Cove
- MON: Santa Cruz: Highlands. Depart San Baltra
Itinerary B - 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno & Elizabeth Bay
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- THU: Isabela: Tagus Cove & Punta Vicente Roca
- FRI: Santiago: Espumilla Beach & Puerto Egas
- SAT: Rabida: Santiago: Sombrero Chino
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. South Plaza
- MON: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
There are 5 cabins on the main deck. 1 is a double towards the front of the vessel, the other 4 can be arranged as doubles or twins, have picture windows and a balcony.
The 4 cabins on the upper deck can also be configured as twins or doubles and each has a private balcony. All are equipped with air conditioning, ample storage space and an en-suite shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2005|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins comprising 2 doubles and 6 twins, all on the main deck. All are air conditioned, have 2 windows in the bedroom and an en-suite shower room with hot and cold running water and toiletries.|
|On Board:||The dining room, bar and lounge are on the main deck and there’s a shaded deck area to the rear. The sun deck has open and covered space with seats and sun loungers. Archipell II has 2 single and 2 double kayaks, snorkelling gear (masks, tubes and fins) free for passenger use, and wetsuits that can be hired.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + 1 English-speaking guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.