Named after HMS Beagle, in which Charles Darwin made his famous voyage to the Galapagos Islands.
Price from: £3,355pp for 8 days
Beagle is a striking 105 foot brigantine built in England in the 1970s. The accommodation is spacious and you’ll be looked after by the friendly, professional crew of 6.
With wide decks and ample seating areas, Beagle is a spacious yacht and you’ll soon feel at home. Meals are served on deck when weather allows, so you can enjoy island views as you dine. There’s also an interior dining area. The lounge is the perfect place to relax and look through a book, while the deck has both sunny and shaded areas for you to enjoy.
The 6 double cabins benefit from air conditioning and have a double lower bunk plus a single upper bunk. A 7th cabin has single lower and upper bunks and can accommodate 1 or 2 passengers. All have shower rooms with hot and cold running water.
The Beagle key features
- Accommodates 14 passengers
- Family-owned and operated
- Smart Voyager certified
- Cosy internal accommodation
- Deck dining
- Air conditioned cabins with private shower rooms
- Shaded and sunny deck space
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment and wet suits
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A - 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Bachas Beach
- WED: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas
- FRI: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SAT: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Urbina Bay
- SUN: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay and Punta Moreno
- MON: Isabela: Tortoise Breeding Centre, the Wall of Tears and Puerto Villamil
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B - 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Puerto Ayora / Charles Darwin Station
- WED: Floreana: Puerto Velasco Ibarra and Punta Cormorant
- THU: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- FRI: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Islas Lobos
- SAT: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SUN: North Seymour. Bartolome
- MON: Sombrero Chino. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- TUE: Baltra: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are 6 double cabins, all of a similar size, each with a double lower bunk and a single upper bunk. There is a smaller cabin (no. 7) in the stern with 2 single (lower and upper) bunks. All are air conditioned and have a private bathroom with a shower and hot and cold running water. They have port holes and limited shelves and hanging space for storage.
|Year of construction:||1971|
|Accommodation:||6 cabins with double lower beds and single upper bunk bed, 1 cabins with lower and upper bunk beds. All are en-suite and have air conditioning.|
|On Board:||Lounge cum library and dining room and bar, sun deck with open and covered seating areas. Beagle carries snorkelling gear and wetsuits.|
|Maximum speed:||9 knots|
|Crew:||5 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.