Crew all very friendly and helpful, food very good. Thanks for getting us cabin 6!”
K.Sawyer & C.Wood
Price from: £3,880pp for 8 days
Beluga is a comfortable motor yacht with a friendly crew, relaxed atmosphere and plenty of indoor and outdoor areas for taking it easy and socialising between island visits.
Beluga’s 8 cabins are arranged over the 3 decks and vary in layout. All have either portholes or picture windows, private shower rooms with hot and cold running water and air conditioning.
The social areas comprise a lounge with panoramic windows and 2 dining rooms, each taking up to 8 people. The sun deck has a covered seating area and open deck space with loungers for those wanting to top up their tans. Kayaks and snorkelling gear are available for use between trips ashore.
Free Domestic flights included worth £550 pp on sailings of 7 nights or more!
*Booking is valid for any sailing on the Beluga of 7 nights or more. Only available to new bookings. Free domestic flights are the flights from mainland Ecuador to the Galapagos Islands and return. All offers are subject to availability.
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Friendly crew and relaxed atmosphere
- Smart Voyager certified yacht
- Comfy lounge and 2 dining rooms
- Air-conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Covered and open deck space
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A - 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- SAT: Santa Fe and South Plaza
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo, Kicker Rock and El Junco or Tijeretas
- MON: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- WED: Santiago: Sombrero Chino and Sullivan Bay
- THU: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B - 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Highlands and Charles Darwin Station
- SAT: Floreana: Punta Cormorant and Post Office Bay
- SUN: Isabela: Puerto Villamil, Tintoreras, Sierra Negra Volcano and Interpretation Centre
- MON: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- TUE: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- WED: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Bartolome
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Cabins 1 – 5 are on the lower deck and have portholes rather than windows. There are 3 twins (1, 2 and 4) and 2 doubles (3 and 5), one of which (no. 5) has an extra berth and can be used as a triple cabin. All have private bathrooms with a shower with hot and cold water. All have safes.
Cabins 6 and 7 are on the main deck and have large windows, rather than portholes. Both cabins can be either twin bed or a double bed cabins. Both cabins have safes and private bathrooms with showers and hot and cold running water.
Cabin 8 is on the upper deck. It is a twin cabin with windows, rather than portholes. It has a private shower room with hot and cold water. It has a safe for valuables.
|Year of construction:||1968|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins with twin or double beds. All with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||2 dining rooms, bar and lounge with TV and DVD player, sun deck with shaded and open areas.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||5 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.