A traditionally styled motor yacht offering spacious and comfortable accommodation for up to 16 passengers.
Price from: £2,395 for 7 days
Bonita is a classic motor yacht furnished in traditional style with lots of polished timber and is regularly refurbished.
Bonita provides comfy double, twin and triple cabins arranged over three decks. Each cabin has an en-suite shower room with hot and cold water and toiletries and all are air conditioned and have either portholes or windows.
Social areas are light and roomy and include a living room with a large sofa and chairs, TV and supply of reference books, and a dining room. There’s also a briefing area where your naturalist guide gives talks about forthcoming excursions and the islands’ natural history. Steps lead up from the main deck to the sun deck where there open and shaded areas and chairs and loungers. Up here you can enjoy wonderful views of the ocean and islands.
The guide leads morning and afternoon activities visiting different locations to experience the varied scenery and wildlife of the Galapagos.
Bonita was formerly named Eric.
Bonita key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Mix of double, twin and triple cabins
- All cabins en-suite and air conditioned
- Dining room and lounge with picture windows
- Sun deck with open and shaded areas
- Guide to passenger ratio of 1:16
- Opportunities for snorkelling gear and kayaking
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 6 nights / 7 days
- SUN: Fly into Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove/Espumilla Beach and Puerto Egas
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- THU: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay and Punta Moreno
- FRI: Isabela: Tintoreras and Humedales/Breeding Centre
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station. depart Baltra
Bonita also offers two five-day cruise itineraries
Bonita has nine cabins. of which four are on the upper deck, one on the main deck and four on the lower deck. There are doubles, twins and some with lower and upper berths. All are air conditioned, have built-in storage, a safe, en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water, shampoo, conditioner and soap and a towel rail. Cabins have windows or portholes.
|Year of construction:||1991|
|Accommodation:||Nine cabins arranged on the upper, main and lower decks. All are en-suite and air conditioned.|
|On Board:||The main deck houses the lounge and dining rooms, bar, coffee and water station and briefing area. There is outdoor deck space on the upper deck and more outside space and chairs on the sun deck. She carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||8 + 1 bilingual naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.