Close to Cotopaxi
Chilcabamba Ecolodge is a destination for lovers of the great outdoors offering opportunities to climb in Cotopaxi National Park along with hiking, mountain biking, horse riding and bird watching. Visits to local villages and communities and learn about daily life in highlands are easily arranged.
The lodge is rustic in style and built largely from wood. The chalets have ceiling beams, wooden furniture and tiled floors, in-keeping with the style of a mountain lodge. A wood burning stove will keep things warm and cosy on cool evenings as you admire the superb views through the large windows. Each has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water.
The main lodge houses the open plan lounge-restaurant and the mountain lodge theme continues with a use of wood in both construction and furniture. Colourful rugs and hand stitched cushions lend a homely feel. It’s a relaxing environment in which to enjoy some tasty and wholesome food after a day spent exploring outdoors.
Chilcambamba Ecolodge highlights
- Cosy rooms with wood-burning stoves
- Amazing panoramic views of Cotopaxi Volcano
- An array of outdoor activities, hiking, biking and horse riding.
- Family activities are available
- Village visits give an insight into everyday life in the area
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Chilcambamba Ecolodge location
- 14 rooms
- Open all year round
- Children of all ages are welcome. Family-orientated activities can be arranged.
- Large sitting room with spectacular views
- Communal gardens
- Bar and restaurant
- Laundry service is provided
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding for all levels
- Bird watching
- Village visits, try milking a cow or cheese making
- Cookery classes
- Star gazing
Chilcambamba Ecolodge rooms
There are 14 guest rooms and suites. Suites are slightly larger with a seating area. Tiled floors and large picture windows in all rooms. Fuel-burning stoves offer cosy heat on chilly mornings/evenings all rooms have en-suite bathrooms with hot water showers.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.