“This was a fantastic boat. The itinerary meant that at a number of stops we were the only boat there at that time. Staff were very friendly and happy to help out.” Gillian Allard
Prices from: £5,505 pp for 8 days
Cormorant is stylish modern catamaran with spacious interior and exterior social areas where you can take it easy, enjoy the views and chat with other passengers as you cruise between islands.
Cormorant is the product of well thought out design and you’ll feel the benefits on board. Each of the eight staterooms and suites is roomy, with a private bathroom and a balcony, a great place to sit and unwind in peace as you enjoy the scenery. The two suites are larger still and have comfy corner sofas.
You can sit back and relax in the lounge and borrow a book from the library or watch a DVD, topping up your natural history knowledge. Meals are served in the dining room and on the covered portion of the sundeck in the open air. There are two bars, and the large sundeck has open areas with loungers and a jacuzzi, ideal for unwinding between island visits.
Cormorant carries snorkeling equipment and an underwater camera for you to use to enhance the twice daily tours led by the knowledgeable resident naturalist guide.
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Modern, well-designed catamaran
- Spacious suites and staterooms all with balconies
- Stylish decor and furnishings
- Large lounge-dining area
- Friendly, helpful crew
- Sun deck with covered and open areas and a jacuzzi
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A - 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SUN: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- MON: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- TUE: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Cerro Brujo
- WED: San Cristobal: Jacinto Gordillo Breeding Centre or Lobos Island and Kicker Rock
- THU: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardener Bay / Osborn Islet
- FRI: Floreana: Post Office Bay / Baroness Viewpoint and Punta Cormorant / Champion Islet
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B - 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Tortoise Breeding Centre
- SUN: Isabela: Tintoreras / Sierra Negra, Tortoise Breeding Centre / Wetlands
- MON: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- TUE: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cov
- THU: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- FRI: Santiago: Sombrero Chino. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- SAT: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
There are two suites (A & B) of 38 square metres on the main deck each with a sofabed, TV, DVD player, double bed and a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window and a balcony with a table and chairs.
There are two staterooms (1 & 2) on the main deck of 28 square metres, with a window, a shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with a table and chairs. Both can be arranged as a double or twin.
There are four staterooms (no.s 3-6) of 28 square metres on the upper deck, all with a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with table and chairs. These comprise two sets of interconnecting cabins. Each can be configured as a twin or double.
|Year of construction:||2011. Refurbished in July 2018.|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: Two suites and two staterooms; Upper Deck: Four staterooms. All have private bathroom and balcony|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge on the main deck, outside bar and sitting area on the upper deck, sun loungers, jacuzzi and covered dining area on the sun deck. Cormorant carries snorkelling gear, wetsuits and an underwater camera.|
|Maximum speed:||14 knots|
|Crew:||10 + guide|
Sail for 3, 4 or 7 nights on the Cormorant and receive:
£800 per person cruise discount
1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise) + 2 free shared return transfers between your hotel and airport.
Valid only on the following sailings:
May 2019 sailings: May 22 – 25
Jun 2019 sailings: Jun 8 – 15, Jun 22 – 29, Jun 29 – Jul 3
Sep 2019 sailings: Sep 21 – 25, Sep 25 – 28, Sep 28 – Oct 5
3 nights was
£ 5,055pp now from £4,255
4 nights was
£ 3,500pp now from £2,700
7 nights was
£ 2,600pp now from £1,800
Terms & Conditions: Based on 2 people sharing. Offers are for NEW bookings only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Ingala, bed & breakfast at hotel and full board on yacht. Excludes international flights, domestic flights, $100 park fees to be paid locally, drinks, tips, expenses of a personal nature and transfers from your international flights. Hotel and transfers are included only for £800 off offers and only when booking the cruise and Galapagos flights through us. Flights are available at a cost of £550 per person.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.