A stylish modern 16-passenger catamaran with ample indoor and deck space and generously-sized suites with private balconies.
Prime from: £6265pp for 8 days
With her gold hull and full length windows and private balconies, Elite is a distinctive sight as she cruises around the Galapagos Islands. She carries sixteen passengers in style and comfort, with spacious indoor and outdoor social areas.
Elite is a sleek, modern catamaran combining the twin attributes of stability and luxury. Days are spent among the wildlife of the famed Galapagos Islands with your expert naturalist guide. Walks, swimming, snorkelling, paddleboarding and exploring by glass-bottom kayaks ensure plenty of variety with no two days the same.
On board you have a choice of relaxation areas. The large open plan lounge-dining room spans the width of the vessel with windows on both sides, and is used for naturalist talks and presentations as well as private downtime. There’s outdoor deck space on the upper deck plus the superb skydeck with its large sofa, daybeds and jacuzzi as well as a covered sitting-dining area and bar.
Suites are spacious and provide every comfort. Air conditioned, they remain cool on the warmest of days, and have ample storage space and an en-suite shower room. Each suite has floor-to-ceiling windows and a sliding glass door, which flood the room with natural daylight. Outside you have your own balcony where you can sit and watch the passing scenery.
Elite key features
- Suites with large windows and balconies
- Go kayaking, snorkelling and paddleboarding
- Relax on the luxurious skydeck
- Buffet and a la carte dining
- Large, light salon
- Upper deck seating
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- SAT: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: El Junco
- SUN: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: Isabela: Tintoreras/Sierra Negra Volcano and Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre/Wetlands
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- WED: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- THU: Rabida. Bartolome
- FRI: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo and Lobos Island
- SAT: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
- SAT: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: David Rodriguez Breeding Centre
- SUN: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay and Gardner and Osborn Islets
- MON: Floreana: Punta Cormorant/Champion Iselt and Post Office Bay/Baroness Viewpoint
- TUE: Baltra: Mosquera Islet. Santa Cruz: Fausto Llerna Tortoise Breeding Centre
- WED: Genovesa: Prince Philip's Steps and Darwin Bay
- THU: Santiago: Espunilla Beach/Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas
- FRI: Santa Cruz: bachas Beach, Los Gemellos and Highlands
- SAT: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock. Depart San Cristobal
There are eight spacious, four on the main and four on the upper deck. All have floor-to-ceiling windows and a sliding glass door opening on to a private balcony. They can be arranged as a double with one queen-size bed or twin. All have an en-suite shower room with a frosted glass window to admit natural daylight. There is one smaller single cabin on the upper deck, also en-suite and with a private balcony. There are interconnecting suites on both decks. Each is air conditioned, has a wardrobe, desk and a sofa bed.
|Year of construction:||2019|
|Accommodation:||8 twin/double suites (35sqm) and 1 single cabin (19sqm) with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and balcony. There are 4 suites are on the main deck with the other 4 suites and the single cabin on the upper deck.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a large open-plan lounge and dining area which includes a bar. The upper deck has a small sitting area at the stern and another slightly larger deck space at the bow. The Skydeck has a sofa, daybeds, a jacuzzi, sun lounger, shaded sitting and dining area and a bar. Elite carries glass-bottom kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) and wetsuits for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||10 plus a cruise service officer and a naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.