A purpose-built catamaran for 16 passengers providing a smooth ride, with spacious social areas and suites with private balconies.
Price from: £6265pp for 8 days
Endemic is a 16 passenger catamaran with lots of interior and exterior space. She has been designed to provide a comfortable and efficient ride as you travel between the islands. The professional crew, which includes a cruise service officer, is dedicated to ensuring you enjoy your time in the Galapagos Islands.
There are 8 spacious suites, 4 on the main and 4 on the upper deck, all with lots of room for storing clothes and belongings, plus a compact singe cabin on the upper deck. Each has an en-suite bathroom and full length glass doors opening on to a private balcony. All benefit from air conditioning.
There is an open plan living and dining area, a lounge-bar, and TV lounge. Outdoor areas include an observation deck, shaded and sunny terraces and a large sundeck with loungers, sofas, a jacuzzi and barbecue area. Most meals are served as buffets, allowing you to take your pick of the dishes offered.
Shore excursions led by Endemic’s naturalist guide are enhanced by opportunities for snorkelling, kayaking and paddleboarding. Endemic offers cruises of various durations ranging from 4 to 15 days.
Endemic key features
- Large sundeck with jacuzzi and loungers
- Spacious suites with balconies
- Smooth and stable ride
- Generous buffet meals
- Kayaks, paddleboards and snorkelling gear
- Open plan lounge-dining room
- Choice of cruise durations
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- MON: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Los Gemellos. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- WED: Isabela: Sierra Negra volcano, wetlands, Wall of Tears, breeding centre
- THU: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay and Urbina Bay
- FRI: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SAT: Santiago: Espumilla Beach and Buccaneer Cove. Rabida
- SUN: Mosquera Islet. Depart Baltra.
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Balta. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo, Kicker Rock and Isla Lobos
- TUE: Espanola: Osborn and Gardner Islets, Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- WED: Santa Fe. Santa Cruz: Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre
- THU: South Plaza. Bartolome
- FRI: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown, Post Office Bay and Baroness Viewpoint
- SAT: Sombrero Chino. North Seymour
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are eight twin and double all with 32sqm of space. Each is air conditioned, has a wardrobe, shelves, bedside tables, writing desk and a safe. All suites have an en-suite bathroom and a small balcony.
Four are located on the main deck and the other four are on the upper deck. The upper deck includes a smaller single en-suite cabin (14sqm) also with a balcony.
|Year of construction:||2018|
|Accommodation:||8 twin/double suites and 1 single cabin with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and balcony. 4 suites are on the main deck, 4 suites and the single cabin are on the upper deck.|
|On Board:||The reception, briefing area and large lounge-dining room are on the main deck. The upper deck has a sun terrace and covered rear deck, while the sky deck has loungers, daybeds, a covered sitting area, jacuzzi and barbecue facilities. Endemic carries sea kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling equipment and long and short wetsuits for passenger use|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||10 plus a cruise service officer and a naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.