Finch Bay Hotel
Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz
Finch Bay Hotel
Finch Bay Eco Hotel has garden-view rooms and ocean-view suites, all with private bathroom and air conditioning. Breakfast is served each morning, included in the room price.
The hotel is is on Punta Estrada, across the bay from Puerto Ayora town. This is a quiet location, just a stone’s throw from the beach, beside a grove of mangroves. The restaurant serves delicious meals. There is a good-sized outdoor pool with a poolside bar and sun deck with loungers. Wi-Fi internet access is available in the public areas if you want to check your emails.
You can hire a bike for some independent exploration, walk to a hidden lagoon or take a boat trip to nearby islands using the hotel’s own yacht. Sea Lion. The beach at Tortuga Bay is a popular place to spend lazy days. Kayaking and snorkelling are also available at the hotel.
Finch Bay Hotel highlights
- The only beach front hotel in Puerto Ayora
- 7 minutes from the main shopping district
- On-site activities available include snorkelling, kayaking, cycling and hiking
- A short walk from the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Rooms with views of either the gardens or ocean
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Finch Bay Hotel location
finch bay hotel
- 27 rooms
- Open all year round
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are interconnecting suites for families.
- Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
- Ice machine
- Swimming pool
- Sun deck
- Laundry service (extra cost)
- Kayaking – Kayaks for rental (extra cost)
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife viewing bird watching and hiking are all available with local guides where relevant
- The hotel can also arrange excursions to the Charles Darwiin Research Station, to nearby islands on its own yacht, the Sea Lion.
- It is possible to get a water taxi to visit Puerto Ayora town.
- Equipment can be hired locally
- Massage service (extra cost)
Finch Bay Hotel rooms
There are 21 Garden view rooms: 17 rooms with twin beds and 4 rooms with king-size beds. 6 Ocean View Suited: 3 suites with two Queen-size beds and 3 suites with king-size beds. *All rooms and suites have balconies.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.