From the hotel you can walk the five minutes or so to the Charles Darwin Research Station to learn about conservation programmes and see giant tortoises at the breeding centre, explore by bike and hike to Tortuga Bay to go swimming and kayaking. Not to be missed is a cruise on Windrose, the hotel’s yacht, Windrose, to visit neighbouring islands in style and comfort. Cruises are to be booked and paid for locally.
The hotel was formerly called the Red Mangrove Hotel.
Galapagos Habitat highlights
- Cruise on the hotel’s private yacht
- Watch wildlife from the deck
- Rooms with ocean or mangrove views
- Visit the nearby Charles Darwin Research Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Choice of walking routes
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Galapagos Habitat location
- 17 rooms and suites
- Open all year round
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Shaded ocean facing deck
- Restaurant and bar
- Windrose private yacht (pay locally)
- Bikes available at no extra charge
- Free wifi
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Self guided walking and cycling
- Swimming and kayaking
- Cruise on Windrose (extra charge)
- Visit restaurants and shops in Puerto Ayora
There are 6 standard and 6 superior rooms and 5 suites. All are en-suite and air conditioned, have a small fridge, water bottle and supply of water, phone, wifi, bathrobes and slippers.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.