Price from: £5,120 for 8 days
The 8 cabins have ample storage space, private bathrooms and twin or double beds. You’ll be supplied with toiletries and bathrobes. The lounge has a TV and DVD player and cushion-strewn sofas making it a great place to unwind. You’ll be served both local and international dishes and meals are sociable occasions.
Galapagos Sky key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Specialist dive boat
- Between 17 and 19 dives on an 8 day itinerary
- Shore excursions available
- Indoor and outdoor social areas
- Air conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Have a look at the Galapagos Sky’s own website: Galapagos Sky
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Sample Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to San Crisobal. Lobos Island – check out dive
- MON: Bartolome: 1 dive, land walk / snorkel. Santiago: Cousins Rocks 1 dive
- TUE: Wolf Island: 4 dives including a night dive
- WED: Darwin Island: 4 dives
- THU: Darwin Island: 2 dives. Wolf Island: 1 dive
- FRI: Isabela: Cabo Marshall 1 dive, Punta Vicente Roca up to 2 dives
- SAT: Islas Pinzon: Northeast tip 1 dive. Santa Cruz: land tours to the Highlands and giant tortoise reserve or time in Puerto Ayora
- SUN: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Please note this is a sample itinerary. Itineraries may vary according to the time of year, weather conditions and sea conditions. Each itinerary will include approximately 17-19 dives and 3 land excursions. Please contact us for details of the 10 day itinerary.
There are 4 deluxe staterooms (no.s 5 – 8) on iguana deck, all with 2 twin beds, air conditioning, portholes, closet, hairdryer, bathrobes, private shower room with full running water, mirror and toiletries.
|Year of construction:||2000|
|Accommodation:||Lido Deck: 4 cabins with twin or double beds; Dolphin Deck: 4 cabins with twin or double decks. All have en-suite bathrooms, toiletries and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge with TV and DVD player on the main deck, outdoor seating on the lido deck. Galapagos Sky has dive platforms, dive equipment, 2 dive masters and underwater camera gear.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||7 + 2 dive masters / guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.