A sleek and swift, high spec yacht 7 cabins and a luxurious master suite, large salon and sundeck with covered dining area and a jacuzzi.
Price from: £4,760pp for 8 days
Designed and constructed in the USA, Grand Majestic is a sleek yacht offering speed and comfort.
She offers four, five and eight day cruises and carries a maximum of 16 passengers. As well as enjoying guided hikes and visits, there should be time for swimming and use of the free snorkelling equipment and underwater camera, to add variety to your time in the Galapagos.
Spend time between shore visits relaxing in the lounge browsing through a reference book, or up on the sundeck where you can take in the views as you sit back on the sofa and enjoy a soak in the jacuzzi. Meals are served in the dining room and alfresco on the sundeck.
Grand Majestic key features
- Comfortable cabins and a luxurious suite
- Spacious lounge-dining room
- High cruise speed cuts down travelling time
- Large sun deck with dining area and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- Grand Majestic Itineraries
- Grand Majestic Deck Plan & Cabins
- Grand Majestic Technical Specifications
- Special Offers
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: El Junco Lagoon
- TUE: Floreana: Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant Point/Devil’s Crown
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Islet/Osborn Islet/Gardner Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos and tortoise breeding centre
- FRI: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SAT: Rabida and Sombrero Chino
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo and Lobos Island
- MON: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to San Cristobal. San Cristobal: Jacinto Gordillo Breeding Centre
- TUE: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove
- WED: Bartolome. Santiago: Puerto Egas
- THU: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Urbina Bay
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- SAT: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove/Espumilla Beach and Sullivan Bay
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach and tortoise breeding centre
- MON: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock. Depart San Cristobal
There are 6 cabins on the lower deck, all with portholes. They vary slightly in size. Cabins 1 and 2 are 15.75sqm, cabin 3 is 16.85sqm, cabin 4 is 16.3sqm, cabin 5 is 13.75sqm and cabin 6 is 13.5sqm
Cabin 7, 12.25sqm with a king size bed, and the master suite, 39sqm with a king size bed and 2 bathrooms, are located on the main deck. Both have windows rather than portholes.
All cabins are air conditioned and have an en-suite bathroom with with hot and cold water, a shower, hand basin and flush toilet.
|Year of construction:||2018|
|Accommodation:||7 cabins and 1 master suite, arranged over 2 decks. There are twin and double cabins. The 6 cabins on the lower deck have portholes, while the main deck cabin and suite have windows. Each has an en-suite bathroom, with the master suite having 2 bathrooms. All are air conditioned.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with a corner sofa, TV, library, a dining area, coffee station and a bar. The sundeck has a seating area often used for outdoor dining. There’s an open deck for sun bathing, and a jacuzzi. Grand Majestic carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and an underwater camera free for passengers to use.|
|Maximum speed:||25 knots|
|Crew:||9 + a bilingual naturalist guide|
Sail for 3, 4 or 7 nights on the Grand Majestic and receive:
£800 per person cruise discount
1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise) + 2 free shared return transfers between your hotel and airport.
Valid only on the following sailings:
May 2019 sailings: 6 – 13, 13 – 20, 13 – 16, 16 – 20, 20 – 27
Jun 2019 sailings: 3 – 10, 13 – 17, 17 – 24
Jul 2019 sailings: 1 – 8, 8 – 11, 8 – 15, 11 – 15, 15 – 22
Aug 2019 sailings: Aug 26 – Sep 2
Sep 2019 sailings: 2 – 5, 2 – 9, 5 – 9, 9 – 16, 16 – 19, 16 – 23, 23 – 30
Oct 2019 sailings: Sep 30 – Oct 7, Sep 30 – Oct 3
3 nights was
£ 2,200pp now from £1,400
4 nights Itinerary A was
£ 3,800pp now from £3,000
4 nights Itinerary B was
£ 2,840pp now from £2,040
7 nights was
£ 4,760pp now from £3,960
Terms & Conditions: Based on 2 people sharing. Offers are for NEW bookings only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Ingala, bed & breakfast at hotel and full board on yacht. Excludes international flights, domestic flights, $100 park fees to be paid locally, drinks, tips, expenses of a personal nature and transfers from your international flights. Hotel and transfers are included only for £800 off offers and only when booking the cruise and Galapagos flights through us. Flights are available at a cost of £550 per person.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.