A sleek motor yacht with spacious cabins and a ample communal areas including a large sundeck with a jacuzzi
Price from: £5,240pp for 8 days
Infinity is a stylish vessel, eye-catching as she cruises the waters of the Galapagos.
There are just 8 double cabins and 2 double suites arranged between the main and upper decks, each with its own private balcony. The interiors have been designed and finished to a high standard with polished wooden floors, stylish furniture and large floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors which lead out to your balcony.
The main deck houses the open plan lounge and dining room. Windows on both sides ensure plenty of light floods the area, and guests can enjoy the views. There’s a small library with some interesting reading material. Steps lead up to the indoor bar area where you will find more comfy seating. From here you can access the spacious sun deck and al fresco dining area. It’s the perfect place to spend a little time outdoors while the vessel is making its way from A to B, the Jacuzzi is also situated on the sundeck.
Infinity offers 4, 5 and 8 day cruises.
Infinity key features
- Comfy cabins and luxurious suites
- Private balcony for each cabin
- Spacious lounge-dining room
- Large sundeck with a jacuzzi
- Indoor and alfresco dining areas
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove
- WED: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- THU: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Rabida
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Tortoise breeding centre and El Chato
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon and Bachas Beach
- SUN: Floreana: Post Office Bay and Punta Cormorant or Devil’s Crown
- MON: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- TUE: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristoba
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Isabela: Jacinto Gordillo Breeding Centre or San Cristobal: Puerto Chino
- WED: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- THU: Santa Cruz: Tortoise breeding centre and Los Gemelos
- FRI: Isabela: Sierra Negra Volcano, Wetlands, Wall of Tears and tortoise breeding centre
- SAT: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Tagus Cove
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punte Vicente Roca
- MON: Santiago: Espumilla Beach or Buccaneer Cove. Bartolome
- TUE: North Seymour. Depart Batra
There are 6 cabins on the main deck, all with portholes. They vary slightly in size from 21 to 25 square metres.
The upper deck houses 2 more cabins of 22 and 23 square metres, and the 2 suites of 32 and 25 square metres.
|Year of construction:||2018|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins and 2 suites, arranged over 2 decks. The cabins have twin beds and the suites are doubles. All are en-suite and air conditioned and have a private balcony.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with a wraparound sofa, library, a dining area, coffee station, buffet area and bar. A second bar is located on the upper deck. The sundeck has a seating area for outdoor dining and relaxing, a sunbathing area and a jacuzzi.|
|Cruising speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||10 plus 2 bilingual naturalist guides and a cruise director|
Sail 7 nights on the Infinity and receive:
£800 per person cruise discount
1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise) + 2 free shared return transfers between your hotel and airport.
Valid only on the following sailings:
Sep 2019 sailings: 10 – 17 Sep
Oct 2019 sailings: 22 – 29 Oct
Dec 2019 sailings: 3 – 10 Dec
7 nights was
£ 5,240pp now from £4,440
Terms & Conditions: Based on 2 people sharing. Offers are for NEW bookings only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Ingala, bed & breakfast at hotel and full board on yacht. Excludes international flights, domestic flights, $100 park fees to be paid locally, drinks, tips, expenses of a personal nature and transfers from your international flights. Hotel and transfers are included only for £800 off offers and only when booking the cruise and Galapagos flights through us. Flights are available at a cost of £550 per person.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.