Puerto Velasco Ibarra, Floreana
Lava Lodge is set on a striking black lava beach on Floreana. There are just 10 wooden cabins, making this is an intimate place to stay.
The cabins are cosy and have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold water. With twin beds plus a bunk bed, they can accommodate up to 3 people each in air conditioned comfort. At the front of each cabin there’s a wooden deck with chairs facing the sea.
There’s a lounge and bar where you can mix with other guests. You’ll enjoy tasty breakfasts by the seashore. The snack bar serves tempting morsels during the day. The lodge is just 5 minutes walk from the village of Puerto Velasco Ibarra where you’ll find a handful of restaurants.
The lodge has kayaks, snorkelling equipment and paddle boards for you to use. It is close to a good swimming beach and also near the loberia where you can get good views of sea lions.
Lava Lodge highlights
- 10 cabins set on a dramatic black lava beach
- Kayaks and snorkelling equipment can be hired
- Bar and snack bar on site
- 5 minutes walk from Puerto Velasco Ibarra
- Close to the loberia where sea lions can be viewed
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Lava Lodge location
- 10 cabins
- Open all year round
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Snack bar and terrace
- Restaurants within walking distance
- Laundry service
- Swimming, Snorkelling, Kayaking & Paddleboarding
- Watching sea lions at La Loberia
- Guided island tours
- Star gazing
Lave lodge cabins
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.