Price from: £3,490 for 8 days
There are 8 cabins in total, 6 twins and 2 doubles. All are air conditioned, have a TV, minibar and en-suite shower room with hot and cold water. A door opens on to the balcony, perfect for quiet downtime and contemplation of the ever-changing scenery. The twin cabins are on the main deck, while the double suites on the upper deck are slightly larger and have indoor sitting areas.
Millennium key features
- Air conditioned, en-suite cabins all with private balcony
- Large, light lounge and dining room
- Covered and sunny deck space
- Stable ride
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Have a look at the Millenium’s own website: Millenium
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- WED: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- THU: South Plaza and Santa Fe
- FRI: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Isla Lobos
- SAT: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Galapaguera
- SUN: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo and Kicker Rock
- MON: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- TUE: Floreana: Punta Cormorant and Post Office Bay
- WED: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- WED: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Highlands
- THU: Isabela: Puerto Villamil, Tintoreras/Wetlands/Breeding Centre/Wall of Tears/Sierra Negra
- FRI: Isabela: Punta Moreno. Fernandina: Punta Mangle
- SAT: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- SUN: Santiago: Puerto Egas Bay. Sombrero Chino
- MON: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. North Seymour
- TUE: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- WED: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
There are 2 suites on the upper deck with double beds, windows, air conditioning, private balcony, minibar, TV, closet and private shower room with an opening window. They are larger than the twin cabins and include an inside sitting area.
|Year of construction:||2001|
|Accommodation:||6 twin cabins on the main deck and 2 double suites on the upper deck. All are en-suite with hot and cold running water, have air conditioning, TV, minibar and private balcony.|
|On Board:||Dining area and lounge on the main, with a TV and selection of reference books, plus a covered outdoor area set with tables and chairs. The upper sun deck has a sunbathing area with loungers. Millennium carries snorkelling equipment free for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||9 crew plus 1 bilingual naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.