Monserrat is an attractive motor yacht, offering a good range of facilities. She has stylish wood-panelled social areas and ample outdoor space for quiet relaxation.
You’ll have an air conditioned cabin with an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water and glass-doored shower cubicle. The lounge has long sofas lining either side of the room and several coffee tables. It’s a great place to socialise with other passengers and there are books, games and a TV to help you pass the time. The dining room is also wood-panelled giving it a refined atmosphere. Both rooms have picture windows so you can enjoy views of the sea and islands.
Sun lovers will enjoy spending time on the deck where there are several loungers. There are covered areas for those who prefer the shade. Snorkelling equipment can be hired on board, allowing you to explore for yourself.
Monserrat also offers 4, 5 and 15 day cruises. Please contact us for details.Please note that, although unlikely, the yacht itinerary could be subject to change, even at short notice, for various reasons.
Please note the following are not included in the cruise price:
The Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee $100 and Transit Card $20 – payable locally in US dollars
Return flights from Quito to the Galapagos – currently about £400 – £450
Personal expenses and bar consumption
Hire of snorkelling gear
Monserrat key features
- Accommodates 20 passengers
- Elegant, wood-panelled dining room and lounge
- Smart Voyager certified yacht
- Air conditioned cabins with en-suite facilities
- Shaded and sunny deck space
- TV, DVD player, cards and games available
- Courteous staff and relaxed on board atmosphere
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A+B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- MON: Isabela: Tintoreras and / or Sierra Negra Volcano and Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre
- TUE: Sombrero Chino. Rabida
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove
- THU: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Highlands
- FRI: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- SAT: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt. Lobos Island
- SUN: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary C+D – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to San Cristobal. Galapaguera
- MON: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo. Leon Dormido
- TUE: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- WED: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion, Post Office Bay / Baroness Viewpoint
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, free time in Puerto Ayora, Highlands
- FRI: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach and Cerro Dragon
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are 6 cabins on the upper deck (no.s 5 – 10). All are air conditioned, have closet, under-bed drawers, shower room with hot and cold water and hairdryer. They are 8.4 square metres. Cabins 5, 6, 7, 8 & 10 are twins, each with 2 lower beds, and cabin 9 is a double. These cabins have windows.
|Year of construction:||2005|
|Accommodation:||Lower Deck: 2 cabins with double beds, 2 cabins with twin beds; Upper Deck: 1 cabin with double bed, 5 cabins with twin beds. All are en-suite and air conditioned|
|On Board:||Lounge with TV and DVD player, bar, dining room, boutique, open and shaded deck areas. Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits can be hired on board.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||8 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.