Price from: £3,190pp for 8 days
All cabins and suites, apart from the 3 standard inside cabins, have sea views, and all are air conditioned. You’ll have an LCD TV and video system, telephone and en-suite bathroom. Suites are more generously sized than the standard cabins, with large windows and comfy sofas. Many can accommodate up to 3 passengers with some sleeping up to 4, and there are interconnecting suites, ideal for families. Top of the range suites have private balconies and minibars stocked with champagne.
Galapagos Legend key features
- Accommodates 100 passengers
- Large, well-designed expedition ship
- Generous deck space and relaxation areas including a pool and jacuzzi
- Plenty of indoor seating areas
- Observatoion and star gazing decks
- Wide choice of cabin categories including interconnecting suites
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- Galapagos Legend Itineraries
- Galapagos Legend Deck Plan & Cabins
- Galapagos Legend Technical Specifications
Itinerary A West – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Highlands Tortoise Reserve or Black Turtle Cove
- TUE: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- WED: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon. Santa Fe
- THU: Mosquera Islet. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- FRI: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Rabida
- SAT: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- MON: Santa Cruz: Highlands Tortoise Reserve or Pit Craters. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B South – 7 nights / 8 days
- MON: Arrive in Baltra. Bartolome
- TUE: South Plaza. North Seymour
- WED: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Islet and Cerro Brujo
- THU: San Cristobal: Cerro Colorado Tortoise Reserve, Interpretation Centre and Tijeretas
- FRI: Espanola: Gardner Bay, Osborn Islet or Gardner Islets, and Punta Suarez
- SAT: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown or Champion Islet
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station and Highlands Tortoise Reserve
- MON: Santa Cruz: Punta Carrion. Depart Baltra
There are 16 balcony suites of between 21 and 28sqm, 8 on moon deck and 8 on sky deck. All have minifridge with champagne and a private balcony. All can take an extra bed for triple occupancy.
There are 28 junior suites, all on earth deck and with between 12 to 21sqm and each with picture windows. There are twins and doubles and all can take an extra bed. 4 of the junior suites can be made into quadruples.
Galapagos Legend Standard-plusThere are 7 standard plus cabins, 5 on sea deck and 2 on earth deck, all with skylights and 10 or 11 sqm. They can be configured as twins or doubles.
There are 3 standard interior cabins of 11, 12 and 16sqm, all on earth deck. The largest can take an extra bed for triple occupancy.
|Year of construction:||2001; full refurbishment in 2017|
|Type:||Deluxe expedition ship|
|Accommodation:||Twin, double, triple and quadruple cabins and suites, all with TV, video and telephone, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with hot water. There are 3 inside standard cabins, but all other cabins and suites have external walls and windows. Suites have sitting areas and large windows. Some have balconies and minibars.|
|On Board:||Galapagos Legend has 5 decks: sea, earth, sky, moon and constellation. Indoor spaces includes a lounge and bar, restaurant, library, 24-hour coffee centre, boutique, gym and auditorium. Outside there’s a sun terrace, observation deck and swimming pool on sky deck, shaded lounge and open deck plus star gazing area on moon deck, sun deck and star gazing area on constellation deck. Other facilities include hammocks, a jacuzzi and kid’s corner with games. There is snorkelling gear for passenger use. Galapagos Legend has several pangas (motorised dinghies) including 1 with a glass bottom.|
|Maximum speed:||17 knots|
|Crew:||80 plus 7 multi-lingual naturalist guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.