A luxury yacht with air conditioned interiors and a spacious sundeck with a jacuzzi
Price from: £4920 for 8 days
This elegant yacht has been purpose designed for cruising in the Galapagos Islands.
The 9 cabins are arranged over 3 decks, and all are en-suite and air conditioned. They vary in size with some having seating areas. The 4 upper deck cabins have private balconies.
The main deck houses the lounge and dining room. These are spacious rooms with windows along both sides. There is a self-service coffee station and a bar. The sundeck is the perfect place to relax between shore excursions, either topping up your tan on one of the loungers or resting in the covered seating area. This is the venue for delicious al fresco barbecues. The sundeck also has a Jacuzzi for that extra touch of indulgence.
Natural Paradise key features
- Modern, purpose-built yacht
- Spacious cabins and suites
- Private balconies on the upper deck
- Large sundeck with jacuzzi and BBQ
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- Natural Paradise Itineraries
- Natural Paradise Deck Plan & Cabins
- Natural Paradise Technical Specifications
- Special Offers
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Lobos Island
- WED: North Seymour. Santa Fe
- THU: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos and Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre
- FRI: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. South Plaza
- SUN: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- MON: Santiago: Espumilla Beach and Puerto Egas
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- WED: Isabela: Sierra Negra, Wall of Tears, Wetlands and Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- FRI: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon. Rabida
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Post Office Bay and Champion Islet
- MON: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- TUE: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary – Central Galapagos 4 nights / 5 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- TUE: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- WED: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- THU: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- FRI: Depart Baltra
All cabins are air conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold water, a shower, hand basin, flush toilet and toiletries. All cabins have windows (rather than portholes).
Double suiteThere are 2 cabins on the lower deck. Cabin 1 is a twin and cabin 2 is a double. Cabins 3, 4 and 5 are on the main deck. 3 and 4 are doubles, and 5, at the bow, is a suite with an adjoining sitting room. Suite with balcony
Cabins 6, 7, 8 and 9 are in the upper deck. 6 and 7 are double suites with sitting areas and large balconies at the stern of the yacht. 8 and 9 are twin cabins with small balconies.
|Year of construction:||2016|
|Accommodation:||9 cabins in total made up of 3 twins and 6 doubles. Cabins 1 and 2 are on the lower deck, 3, 4 & 5 on the main deck and 6, 7, 8 & 9 on the upper deck. The upper deck cabins have balconies. Cabins 5, 6 & 7 are larger with sitting areas. All have en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with large sofas, a dining room with a coffee station. The bar spans both rooms. These rooms are air conditioned. The sundeck has a shaded seating area where outdoor meals are served, and a BBQ. There is a large open area for sunbathing, and a Jacuzzi. Natural paradise carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and an underwater camera for passenger use at no extra charge.|
|Crew:||9 + 1 naturalist guide|
Sail for 3, 4 or 7 nights on the Natural Paradise and receive:
£800 per person cruise discount
1 hotel night in Quito or Guayaquil (the day before the cruise) + 2 free shared return transfers between your hotel and airport.
Valid only on the following sailings:
Jun 2019 sailings: Jun 11 – 18, Jun 22 – 25
Jul 2019 sailings: Jul 6 – 9
Aug 2019 sailings: Jul 30 – Aug 3, Jul 30 – Aug 6, Aug 3 – 6, Aug 17 – 20, Aug 20 – 27, Aug 27 – 31, Aug 27 – Sep 3, Aug 31 – Sep 3
3 nights was
£ 2,120pp now from £1,320
4 nights was
£ 2,840pp now from £2,040
7 nights was
£ 4,760pp now from £3,960
Terms & Conditions: Based on 2 people sharing. Offers are for NEW bookings only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Ingala, bed & breakfast at hotel and full board on yacht. Excludes international flights, domestic flights, $100 park fees to be paid locally, drinks, tips, expenses of a personal nature and transfers from your international flights. Hotel and transfers are included only for £800 off offers and only when booking the cruise and Galapagos flights through us. Flights are available at a cost of £550 per person.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.