Nemo II is a motor catamaran with en-suite accommodation for 14 passengers and ample space to relax inside and out between shore excursions.
Price from: £3,195pp for 8 days
Nemo II offers a stable and comfortable cruise in the Galapagos Islands.
The 7 cabins are fully air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water. The naturalist guide gives introductory talks each evening about the next day’s excursions. The crew are helpful and attentive.
The lounge is a large area, perfect for relaxing and catching up on some reading. Meals and drinks are served alfresco in the pleasant covered deck area. There are also open spaces with sun loungers for soaking up some sun and unwinding between island visits. When you want to cool off there’s a swim platform and ladder. There is snorkelling equipment, free for you to use.
Nemo II key features
- Accommodates 14 passengers
- Air-conditioned cabins with private bathrooms
- Comfy indoor lounge
- Outdoor dining area, with smacks and drinks available between meals
- Swimming and snorkelling offered
- Stable and comfortable ride
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- MON: Santa Cruz: El Chato and Breeding Centre Fausto Llerena
- TUE: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo, Leon Domido and Islas Lobos
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet and Osborn Islet
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion, Baroness Viewpoint and Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SAT: Santiago: Sombrero Chino. Bartolome
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- MON: Santa Cruz: Primiciass and Breeding Centre Fausto Llrena
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- WED: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Minas de Sal, Espumilla Beach and Buccaneer Cove
- FRI: Rabida. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- SAT: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
Cabins 1 & 2 have double beds, cabin 5 has a lower single and upper double bed, cabins 3 & 4 have a single lower berth and a double upper berth, cabins 6 & 7 have a single upper and a single lower berth (bunk beds).
|Year of construction:||1990|
|Type:||Motor sail catamaran|
|Accommodation:||There are 7 twin / double cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning|
|On Board:||Lounge, covered outdoor dining area and bar, sun loungers on deck. She has a swim / dive platform and a ladder. Nemo II carries snorkelling gear and a kayak.|
|Maximum speed:||9 knots|
|Crew:||7 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.