Nemo III is a traditional catamaran with cosy en-suite cabins and surprisingly spacious social areas including a large deck with ample seating.
Price from: £3,595pp for 8 days
Nemo III joins her two sister catamarans in the Galapagos Islands, offering a choice of cruise itineraries and durations. With twice daily shore excursions, opportunities for panga rides, snorkelling and kayaking, you have plenty of variety during your Galapagos holiday.
Cabins are compact but thoughtfully designed with built-in shelves and cupboards to provide space for your belongings. Polished wooden walls give a traditional marine feel to the accommodation. Skylights and portholes make the cabins light and air conditioning keeps them cool. Each has an en-suite shower room.
Nemo III has generously proportioned social areas. The lounge has a large sofa and armchairs where you leaf through reference books, and the open air dining area allows you to enjoy the views at mealtimes. The upper deck has uncovered seating for basking in the sun, and a jacuzzi for occasional use.
Nemo III has sails but is predominantly a motor catamaran, using engine power to travel between the islands.
Nemo III key features
- Large deck with open and covered areas
- Spacious lounge
- Comfy indoor lounge
- Well designed cabins optimising space
- Air conditioned interiors
- Al fresco dining areas
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- MON: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- TUE: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- WED: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Charles Darwin Research Station
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- SAT: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Buccaneer Bay
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- MON: San Cristobal: Islas Lobos, Kicker Rock and Cerro Brujo
- TUE: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- WED: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion Islet and Post Office Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Fausto Llerena Breeding Centre
- FRI: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- SAT: Bartolome and Sombrero Chino
- SUN: Mosqeura Islet. Depart Baltra
Nemo III has eight cabins. Of these two are located on the main deck, each with two single beds.
The rest are on the lower deck. Three have a double bed and a single bed reached by a short ladder, two have a double bed and one has two single beds.
All are air conditioned, have portholes or skylights, and an en-suite shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||1990|
|Type:||Motor sail catamaran|
Accommodation: The eight cabins are arranged on two decks. Cabins own and two are on the main deck, each with 2 single beds. The others are all on the lower deck. Cabins three, four and six each have a double bed and an upper single, cabins five and eight are doubles, and cabin seven has two single beds. All are en-suite, have reading lights by the beds and room to store clothes and luggage. They have portholes and/or skylights and are air conditioned. Some cabins are entered by steep steps.
|On Board:||The main deck houses the air conditioned lounge, bar and an outdoor sitting area. The upper deck has an open air dining area and a large uncovered deck with a jacuzzi. Nemo III carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||6 made up of the captain, helmsman, sailor, machinist, cook and barman, plus a naturalist guide.|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.