A supremely spacious and luxurious motor yacht available for set cruises and private charters.
Price from: £4,560pp for 8 days
A supremely spacious and luxurious motor yacht available for set cruises and private charters. With a maximum of 14 passengers she retains an intimate atmosphere.
Completely re-fitted for cruising in the Galapagos, Passion offers spacious accommodation spread over four decks, with cool, air-conditioned interiors. Each of the five staterooms has a generously sized bathroom with a bath as well as a shower, while the two suites have two bathrooms and a lounge area each. All have handy usb chargers.
Indoor social areas comprise the dining room and the sky lounge with picture windows and sliding glass doors. She has lots of outdoor deck space including a sundeck with open and covered areas, sofas, sun loungers and a Jacuzzi.
With a high crew to passenger ratio and a very high level of service, you’ll be well looked after on the cruise. You’ll dine on fine gourmet cuisine indoors or out on deck. There’s also a BBQ area.
Passion carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks, so you’ll be able to explore for yourself to compliment the twice-daily island excursions led by the naturalist guide.
Passion key features
- Sky lounge with picture windows
- Ample open deck space and a Jacuzzi
- Spacious, air-conditioned staterooms and suites
- Kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- High quality food served indoors and on deck
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
“I tend to prefer adventure to luxury travel — the rougher, the better — so when I step aboard the Passion, the newest luxury yacht in the Galápagos, I am dubious. Fancy boats aren’t my thing … but a day later I find myself sipping prosecco amid the bubbly warm waters of the rooftop Jacuzzi, reconsidering.”
Read Emma’s article: A cruise to remember in the Galápagos
East Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Black Turtle Cove
- SUN: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip Steps
- MON: Marchena Island. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- TUE: Bartolome. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- WED: Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Research Station
- THU: South Plaza and Santa Fe
- FRI: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Highland lava tunnels. Depart Baltra
West Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown and Black Beach
- MON: Floreana: Post Office Bay/Gardner and Watson Islets, whale and dolphin observation
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- WED: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Punta Espinosa
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Buccaneer Cove
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Las Bachas Beach. North Seymour
- SAT: Mosquera Islet. Depart Baltra
The master suite is on the upper deck. It has a king size bed, his and hers bathrooms one with a bath and one with a shower and featuring Italian marble, a living area and windows. It is fully air conditioned and equipped with charging points and a hairdryer. The VIP suite is on the main deck. It has a king size bed and a sofa bed, lounge, windows, and his and hers bathrooms with a bath and shower and Italian marble, a hairdryer and charging points. It is air conditioned.
There are four staterooms on the main deck and one on the upper deck. All are air conditioned, have Italian marble bathrooms with both bath and shower, hairdryer, charging points and windows. Two of the staterooms have one full bed and one twin bed each, another has two twin beds and the last has a queen size bed.
|Year of construction:||1989 – Rebuild: 2003|
|Accommodation:||Master suite with king size bed on the main deck, VIP suite with king size bed and 4 staterooms on the lower deck, 2 have both a double and single bed, 1 with a queen size bed and 1 with 2 twin beds. There is another stateroom on the upper deck. All are air-conditioned. Each suite has 2 bathrooms (his and hers), and the staterooms have large en-suites with both a bathtub and shower. All bathrooms have marble floors, walls and surfaces, hairdryers and hot and cold running water. The suites also have sitting areas.|
|On Board:||Dining room with a large dining table, and sky lounge with plenty of seating and a flatscreen TV on the main deck. Upper deck lounge and bar. Sun deck with a Jacuzzi and ample seating space, with reclining chairs for sunbathing. Passion carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and kayaks free for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + bilingual guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.