Price from: £5,780 for 8 days
The staterooms and suites provide the highest standards of comfort. Each has a bathroom with a hand basin, shower and flush toilet, plus a private balcony where you can sit and watch the changing scenery. Suites also have an indoor seating area. All have large windows making interiors light.
MC Petrel offers a wide choice of cruise durations.
Petrel key features
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor space
- Smooth, stable ride
- Luxurious suites and staterooms with balconies
- Large sundeck with a jacuzzi
- Opportunities for snorkelling and kayaking
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Arrive in Baltra. North Seymour
- SAT: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SUN: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Urbina Bay
- MON: Isabela: Elizabeth Bay and Punta Moreno
- TUE: Isabela: Sierra Negra, Wetlands and Wall of Tears
- WED: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Twin Craters
- THU: South Plaza and Santa Fe
- FRI: San Cristobel: Lobos Island. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Arrive in San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre and La Galapaguera
- SAT: Espanola: Gardner Bay, Osborn Islet and Punta Suarez
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown and Post Office Bay
- MON: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and Highlands
- TUE: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- WED: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Espumilla Beach and Buccaneer Cove
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Punta Carrion. Depart Baltra
There are 2 staterooms (1 & 2) on the main deck, each with 2 twin beds, windows, private shower rooms with hot and cold water, private balcony and air conditioning. They cover 30 square metres (including the balcony).
There are 4 twin-bedded staterooms (3 – 6) and 1 single stateroom (7) on the upper deck. All have air conditioning, windows, and private shower room with full running water. The twin staterooms have private balconies and cover 30 square metres (including balcony), and the single stateroom is 14 square metres.
|Year of construction:||2015|
|Accommodation:||9 cabins comprising 2 suites (43sqm) and 2 double staterooms (30sqm) on the main deck, and 4 double staterooms (30sqm) and 1 single stateroom (14sqm) on the upper deck. All have en-suite shower rooms with hot and cold running water, and each has a private balcony (included in the overall cabin size).|
|On Board:||The dining room and lounge are on the main deck. There is a bar on the upper deck, and a Jacuzzi and sun loungers on the sun deck. Petrel carries snorkelling gear (mask, tube and fins), wetsuits and kayaks, free for passenger use. Soft drinks and juices are available free of charge throughout the day.|
|Maximum speed:||14 knots|
|Crew:||10 crew members including the captain and quality control manager plus 1 bilingual naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.