A spacious motor yacht providing a comfortable cruise in the Galapagos, with an experienced crew and naturalist guide, and a choice of itineraries.
Price from: £3,520pp for 8 days
Built in Guayaquil in the early years of the 21st century, San Jose was designed for cruising in the Galapagos Islands.
She has 8 cabins accommodating 16 passengers. All are en-suite, have air conditioning and opening windows.The main areas are pleasantly spacious. Relax in the lounge between shore excursions as you chat to other travellers, watch a DVD or leaf through a book from the small reference library.
Enjoy meals in the light dining room, and unwind on deck where the barman will serve you the drink of your choice. The top deck is given over to relaxation with sun loungers and a seating area, and is a great place to take in panoramic views of the islands.
San Jose key features
- Spacious indoor and outdoor social areas
- Professional, personal service
- Air conditioned cabins with full size beds
- Generous buffet meals
- Cabins situated well away from the engine room
- Open and covered deck space
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- WED: Isabela: Tintoreras, Wetlands, Wall of Tears and tortoise breeding centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno. Fernandina: Punta Mangle. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- SAT: Santiago: Espumilla Beach, Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas
- SUN: Rabida. Sombrero Chino
- MON: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station and Highlands
- TUE: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- TUE Fly to Baltra. Mosquera
- WED: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip Steps
- THU: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- FRI: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Cerro Brujo and Interpretation Centre
- SAT: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- SUN: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant and Champion Islet
- MON: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Cabins 5, 6, 7 and 8 are on the upper deck. They have the same layout and are the same size as the main deck cabins, with en-suite shower rooms, windows and individual air conditioning.
|Year of construction:||2004|
|Accommodation:||4 twin cabins on the main deck and 4 twin cabins on the upper deck. All have individually controlled air conditioning.|
|On Board:||There are 4 decks. The lower deck is exclusively for crew use. The lounge with a TV, DVD player and small library, and dining room are on the main deck. On the upper deck there is shaded deck space with a bar, and up a further flight of steps is the sun deck with its sunny terrace and sun loungers.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||8 in total made up of the captain, 2 sailors, machinist, cook, kitchen assistant, bartender and housekeeper. There is also a naturalist guide.|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.