Sea Star Journey
A luxury motor yachtwith with 9 roomy suites, 2 jacuzzis and a mini spa, and spacious indoor and outdoor social areas.
Sea Star Journey
Price from: £4,640pp for 6 days
The Sea Star Journey (formerly called the Grand Odyssey) is a graceful motor yacht launched in 2011 offering top quality accommodation and amenities for up to 16 passengers. Enjoy gorgeous food and relax with a massage in the spa between island visits.
The 9 suites are well designed and have large windows so you’ll be able to enjoy the views from your own room. All come with private bathroom, minibar, TV and air conditioning. Interconnecting suites are ideal for families.
Relax on the large deck where you have the choice of sun or shade. There are 2 jacuzzis and a mini-spa to help you relax. Indoor areas include a lounge, library with books and DVDs, dining room and children’s play area. Sea Star Journey is equipped with kayaks and snorkelling equipment, free for passengers to use. The crew are good humoured and helpful.
Sea Star Journey also offers 10, 11 and 15 day cruises. Please contact us for details.
Please note that, although unlikely, the yacht itinerary could be subject to change, even at short notice, for various reasons.
Please note the following are not included in the cruise price:
The Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee $100 and Transit Card $20 – payable locally in US dollars
Return flights from Quito to the Galapagos – currently about £400 – £450
Personal expenses and bar consumption
Hire of wetsuits
Sea Star Journey key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- An elegant motor yacht with ample internal and external space
- Roomy suites with TV, minibar and private bathrooms
- Expansive sun deck with 2 jacuzzis, daybeds and sunloungers
- Snorkelling and kayaking available
- Friendly, professional crew
- Have a look at the Sea Star’s own website: www.galapagosseastarjourney.com
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- Sea Star Journey Itineraries
- Sea Star Journey Deck Plan & Cabins
- Sea Star Journey Technical Specifications
Itinerary A – 5 nights / 6 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Cerro Colorado
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown and Baroness Viewpoint / Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SAT: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SUN: Mosquera. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 4 nights / 5 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Santiago: Sombrero Chino
- TUE: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- WED: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands. Depart Baltra
Itinerary C – 5 nights / 6 days
- THU: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Centre
- FRI: Isabela: White Tipped Reef Chark Canel, Sierra Negra Vlcano
- SAT: Isabela: Punto Moreno, Elizabeth Bay
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinoza. Isabela: Targus Cove
- MON: Santiago: Espumilla Beach / Bucaneer Cove, Puerto Egas
- TUE: Isla Lobos Tour ends – Transfer to San Cristobal Airport
There are 7 Galapagos Suites, all 25 square metres, comprising 3 twin-bedded suites on the upper deck, 2 twin bedded and 2 double suites on the main deck. All have large windows, a seating area, minibar, TV, air conditioning and private shower room with hot and cold water.
The 2 main deck Galapagos twin suites suites have private balconies.
There are interconnecting suites on the upper deck.
The Sea Star Suite, 35 square metres, is on the upper deck. It is air conditioned, has a king size bed, living area with a sofa bed that can used for a child, windows, TV, minibar and shower room with hot and cold running water.
There are four staterooms (no.s 3-6) of 28 square metres on the upper deck, all with a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with table and chairs. These comprise two sets of interconnecting cabins. Each can be configured as a twin or double.
|Year of construction:||2011|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 2 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with twin beds; Upper Deck: 1 cabin with double bed and 3 cabins with twin beds. All have private bathrooms, air conditioning, TV, minibar and windows.|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge, top deck with sunny and covered areas, dining space and 2 jacuzzis. She carries kayaks and snorkelling equipment.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||10 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.