“What can I say – this was outstanding. Staff brilliant, Guide brilliant, accommodation brilliant, food brilliant with an itinerary to match.” Pamela Shadwell
Price from: £4,905pp for 8 days
Seaman Journey is a stylish, modern catamaran offering great space and comfort. She carries snorkelling equipment, kayaks and surfboards allowing you to supplement your cruise with sporting activities.
The 8 cabins are pleasantly spacious and have picture windows, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms, situated on the main and upper decks. The lounge and dining room are attractively furnished and you’ll spend time here chatting to other passengers and sampling some fine food.
There’s a broad sun deck, ideal for lazing between excursions. This has both shaded and sunny areas, sun loungers, day beds and an outdoor bar. If you’re feeling energetic there are surfboards, kayaks and snorkelling gear onboard that you can use, free of charge.
Please note that, although unlikely, the yacht itinerary could be subject to change, even at short notice, for various reasons.
Please note the following are not included in the cruise price:
The Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee $100 and Transit Card $20 – payable locally in US dollars
Return flights from Quito to the Galapagos – currently about £400 – £450
Personal expenses and bar consumption
Hire of wetsuits
Seaman Journey key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Spacious, 4-deck catamaran
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Large sun deck with bar
- Attractive cabins with picture windows and private bathrooms
- Smooth, stable ride
- Have a look at the Seaman’s own website: Seaman
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Arrive Baltra: North Seymour
- SAT: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SUN: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- MON: San Cristobal: CC Jacinto Gordillo, El Junco, Interpretation Centre
- TUE: San Cristobal: Natural Galapaguera, Cerro Brujo
- WED: Espanola: Gardner Bay, Osborn Islet, Punta Suarez
- THU: Floreana: Cormorant Point, Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Santa Cruz Highlands
- SAT: Fernandina: Punta Mangle. Isabela: Punta Moreno
- SUN: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- MON: Fernandina: Espinosa Point Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- TUE: Santiago: Espumilla Beach, Puerto Egas
- WED: Rabida. Sombrero Chino
- THU: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
There are two suites (A & B) of 38 square metres on the main deck each with a sofabed, TV, DVD player, double bed and a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window and a balcony with a table and chairs.
There are four staterooms (no.s 3-6) of 28 square metres on the upper deck, all with a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with table and chairs. These comprise two sets of interconnecting cabins. Each can be configured as a twin or double.
|Year of construction:||2007|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins with twin or double beds spread across the main and upper decks. All have en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and windows.|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge, library, TV, DVD player, music system, 2 bars, an observation deck and a sun deck. Seaman Journey carries snorkelling equipment, kayaks and surfboards.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.