A light, bright and modern yacht with single, twin and triple cabins, large lounge, indoor and outdoor dining areas, Solaris combines comfort and convenience and offers four, five and eight day cruises.
Price from: £4795pp for 8 days
Solaris is designed to offer flexible accommodation to appeal to single travellers, couples and families, with varied cabin sizes and generously sized social areas for resting between excursions.
Solaris provides flexible accommodation for single travellers, couples and families. She has dedicated single cabins and larger cabins which can comfortably sleep up to three people. All cabins are light and bright, with a window providing natural daylight and a soothing colour palette. Each has a modern en-suite bathroom.
The social areas are pleasingly spacious. The lounge has windows along two sides and two doors out to the rear deck. Relax on the large sofa or one of the chairs as you watch TV, browse through the selection of reading material and enjoy a drink from the bar. Beyond this is the dining room with several tables and a buffet area.
Outdoors there’s a shaded sitting area and bar with steps up to the sundeck where there are loungers and a central covered area for open air dining.
Solaris key features
- Spacious indoors and out
- Large sundeck
- Single, twin, double and triple accommodation
- Minimal single supplements
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Choice of 4, 5 and 8 day cruises
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- WED: Isabela: Tintoreras, Wetlands, Wall of Tears, Tortoise Breeding Centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno. Fernandina: Punta Mangle. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- SAT: Santiago: Espumilla Beach, Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas
- SUN: Rabida. Sombrero Chino
- MON: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station and Highlands
- SUN: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
- TUE: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- WED: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip's Steps
- THU: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- FRI: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock and Interpretation Centre
- SAT: Espanola: Gardner Bay and Punta Suarez
- SUN: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Punta Comorant and Champion Islet
- MON: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- TUE: Black Turtle Cover. Depart Baltra
Solaris also offers 4 and 5-day cruises
Cabins range on size from 11sqm to 26sqm, and include five single cabins. The larger cabins all have a queen size bed and either a single or sofa bed, so can be used for two or three people. The maximum number of passengers per cruise is 16. Each is light with a window rather than a porthole, has a bedside table, desk, wardrobe and en-suite shower room with hot and cold water. All are air conditioned.
There are five cabins on the upper deck, all with a queen size bed and a single or sofa bed. Those with single beds are 21sqm and those with sofa beds are 26sqm in area. On the main deck there are five single cabins each with 11sqm, one of which has a queen size bed and can be used for two people if needed, and one larger cabin with a queen and a single bed.
Solaris Yacht Specifications
|Year of construction:||2019|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: six cabins, five of which are singles though one can be used as a double if needed. The sixth has both a queen and a single bed. Upper Deck: five cabins, three with a queen and a single bed and two with a queen bed and a sofa bed. All have windows, wardrobes, storage space and an en-suite bathroom.|
|On Board:||The lounge and dining areas are on the main deck, separated by the bar. There’s additional open air seating and a bar at the rear of the upper deck. Above this the sundeck has open deck space with loungers and a shaded sitting and dining area.|
|Maximum speed:||11 knots|
|Crew:||Includes the captain, sailors, chef, barman and a naturalist guide|
Single Supplement Reductions
No surcharge for single cabins if booked by 31 Aug 2019 for 2020 sailings, 10% surcharge from September onward.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.