Tip Top II
Tip Top II is a comfortable motor catamaran accommodating 16 people. She has generous indoor areas and a lots of covered and open deck space where you can enjoy drinks and meals in the open air.
Tip Top II
Price from: £4495 for 8 days
Alya offers 4,5 and 8 day cruises in the Galapagos Islands, and is a spacious and elegant catamaran that makes a comfortable home.
Being a catamaran the communal areas are well proportioned spanning the full width of the vessel. There is a dining room and terrace at the stern and the lounge with its large sofa at the bow, both on the main deck. The upper deck has a shaded outdoor bar, and above this is the sundeck with several loungers ideal for sun lovers. Meals are served as buffets allowing you to choose between the dishes and satisfy your appetite to the full. Tip Top II carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks for you to use.
Tip Top II key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Smooth and stable ride
- Large lounge and dining room
- Shaded deck space for drinks and meals
- Air conditioned cabins with private bathrooms
- Refurbished in 2015-6
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary 1 – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- SAT: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Rabida
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Elizabeth Bay
- MON: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- TUE: Santiago: James Bay. Bartolome
- WED: Sombrero Chino. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Fausto Llerena Tortoise Centre
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Itinerary 2 – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SAT: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philips Steps
- SUN: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- MON: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Fausto Llerena Tortoise Centre
- TUE: Floreana: Baroness Viewpoint, Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant and Champion Islet
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Cerro Brujo, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno and Jacinto Gordillo Turtle Breeding Centre
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are four staterooms (no.s 3-6) of 28 square metres on the upper deck, all with a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with table and chairs. These comprise two sets of interconnecting cabins. Each can be configured as a twin or double.
There are 4 suites on the upper deck (no.s 7-10), 2 with 2 single beds and 2 with double beds. They have storage space, windows (not portholes) and a door on to a small private balcony. Suites are air conditioning and have a private shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2008 and redesigned in 2015-2016|
|Accommodation:||10 cabins in total, of which 6 are on the main deck. 4 of these are are twins and the other 2 are slightly smaller with a double bed each and can be used as singles. 2 of the 4 suites on the upper deck have twin beds and the other 2 have king size beds. All of these suites have private balconies. All cabins and suites have an en-suite shower room, air conditioning, picture windows (as opposed to porthole), storage space, safe and hair dryer,|
|On Board:||On the main deck there is a lounge with a large sofa and TV plus a dining room with 2 large tables. There’s a terrace with steps leading to the upper deck with a bar and shaded sitting area. The sundeck has sun loungers and chairs and has covered and open areas. Tip Top II carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks for passenger use.|
|Cruising speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||8 including a naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.