Tip Top IV
Tip Top IV is a sleek yacht with comfortable communal areas including a spacious sun deck, and modern amenities such as a TV, DVD player and music system.
Tip Top IV
Price from: £4335 for 8 days
Tip Top IV is the largest and newest of the Tip Top fleet, constructed in 2006. She is a sleek yacht with comfortable communal areas including a spacious sun deck, and modern amenities such as a TV, DVD player and music system.
The 10 cabins are distributed over 2 decks, with 6 on the lower and 4 on the upper deck. all have twin beds that can be converted to doubles on request. You’ll have an en-suite shower room and air conditioning in the cabin to keep it cool.
You’ll mix with other passengers over meals in the dining room or while taking it easy in the lounge, sitting back on the large, comfy sofa. There’s a bar serving both soft and alcoholic drinks as well as tea and coffee. These communal areas have large windows so you can enjoy ocean and island views. The upper deck has a covered area with tables and chairs and steps leading up to the top deck, which is perfect for sunbathing and unwinding between island visits.
Tip Top IV key features
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Stylish modern yacht
- Spacious interiors including a lounge with TV, DVD and music system
- Covered and open deck space
- Attractive, light cabins with private bathrooms
- Free use of snorkelling gear and kayaks
Galapagos Travel Specialists
Talk to one of our specialists about
a tailor-made Galapagos holiday.
We will listen to you, then give you
great ideas and our best advice.
Call: +44 (0)1473 599082
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- SAT: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- SUN: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Espumilla Beach, Salt Mines and Buccaneer Cove
- MON: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- TUE: Isabela: Tagus Cove, Urbina Bay and Elizabeth Bay
- WED: Isabela: Las Tintoreras, Sierra Negra Volcano, Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre and the Wall of Tears
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion Islet, Post Office Bay and Asilo de la Paz
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- SAT: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay, Gardner and Osborn Islets
- SUN: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Kicker Rock and Cerro Brujo
- MON: Mosquera Islet. Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove
- TUE: Sombrero Chino. Rabida
- WED: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- THU: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
There are 2 staterooms (1 & 2) on the main deck, each with 2 twin beds, windows, private shower rooms with hot and cold water, private balcony and air conditioning. They cover 30 square metres (including the balcony).
There are 4 twin-bedded staterooms (3 – 6) and 1 single stateroom (7) on the upper deck. All have air conditioning, windows, and private shower room with full running water. The twin staterooms have private balconies and cover 30 square metres (including balcony), and the single stateroom is 14 square metres.
|Year of construction:||2006|
|Accommodation:||The 10 cabins are all air conditioned, have a locker and drawers for storage and a safe. Each has a private bathroom with shower, toilet and a handbasin. There are 6 cabins on the lower deck and 4 on the upper deck. All have twin beds that can be converted to doubles.|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge, library, TV, DVD player, music system and a bar. Outside there are covered and open areas with seating and a sun deck with loungers. Tip Top IV carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks free for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||7 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday.
Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.