Galapagos Specialists is brought to you by Tribes Travel Ltd. Thank you for considering booking with Tribes. On this page you will find all the details you need to make booking a holiday as easy as possible.
However if you prefer at any stage to call us instead, we’d love to talk to you. Just call 01473 599082 and ask for the relevant department (eg Galapagos Specialists) or a specific person if you’ve already been dealing with someone.
Our opening hours are: Monday-Friday 9am – 5.30pm
What we do
- If you already have an itinerary which we have recently quoted for you and you want to book, please either call or email us, or simply download our Booking Form.
- To request a holiday quote or price confirmation from us, please either call or email us, or use our enquiry form
What we do next
- Once you are happy with our proposed itinerary, we will ask you to read our booking conditions, complete our booking form and send this to us with the required deposit (or full payment if you are booking within 10 weeks of departure).
- We then send you a receipt and begin to book your holiday arrangements.
- Once the services are confirmed to us from all the relevant hotels etc, we will send you confirmation of your final itinerary and cost. Please note that up until this point we cannot guarantee that the services you want will be available. For this reason, some changes may be needed at this stage, such as a change in order of the itinerary or perhaps different accommodation. If we cannot confirm what you want and you do not want the alternative arrangements we suggest, we will return your deposit.
- Once we confirm your services your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, and any future changes may incur costs.
- We will send you an Information Pack with all your holiday information. If there are any final documents these will be sent to you about 10 days before you leave.
All our holidays are priced individually. At the time you make an enquiry we give you a quote for your required itinerary and this will vary according to the accommodation used, the time of year you are travelling and the exchange rates at the time we give you the quote.
Our website pricing is based on the accommodation specified in each suggested itinerary in a standard category room at the least expensive time to travel. It is also based on the prevailing currency exchange rates at the time of publishing. Since June 2016 we have seen extraordinary volatility in exchange rates and this will affect the price we are able to offer you when we give you a quote. Our website prices should be considered as a guide price and do not constitute an offer to sell any given itinerary at a particular price.