“A striking example of contemporary architecture, Pikaia Lodge is the epitome of luxury”
A striking example of contemporary architecture, Pikaia Lodge is the epitome of luxury. The lodge is on Santa Cruz, located on top of 2 extinct volcanic craters with panoramic views of the private reserve. Exploring the trails you are likely to see wild tortoises.
The restaurant has floor-to-ceiling glass windows drawing your eye to the sweeping views, with lunch often served outdoors, and dinner complimented by your choice of wine from the extensive cellar. The lounge and bar both have indoor and outdoor seating and there’s a library with useful reference information. Outside the infinity pool has stunning views towards the coast with a deck for sunlovers and a gazebo for those preferring the shade. For the ultimate in well-being visit Sumaq Spa and choose from a range of healthy and pampering treatments.
Rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed and immaculately furnished. Each has a deck or balcony with far reaching views, and a large bathroom finished in travertine marble. TV, DVD player, iPod dock and speakers and minibar are all standard.
Pikaia Lodge Highlights
- Bold contemporary design with glass walls
- Stunning infinity pool with panoramic views
- 31 hectares of private grounds
- Spacious rooms and suites with marble bathrooms
- Spoil yourself at the spa
- Enjoy Peruvian-Ecuadorian inspired cuisine
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
- Wine cellar
- Library with books, photos and art
- Presentation lounge
- Infinity pool and sundeck and gazebo
- Sumaq Spa
- Walking, running and cycling trails
- 31 hectares of grounds with wild tortoises
- Walking, running and cycling
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Guided tours on Santa Cruz island
Children of all ages are welcome.
There is free Wi-Fi internet access.
There are 6 terrace rooms of 61sqm.
There are 6 balcony rooms of 61sqm.
There is 1 garden suite of 74sqm.
There is 1 pool suite of 74sqm.
All rooms have TV, DVD player, iPod dock, minibar, safe and large bathrooms.
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.