Villa Laguna is a 16 room hotel with an outdoor pool in Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island.
Each of the guest rooms has a private bathroom with hot and cold running water. The room is air conditioned and has a TV, minibar and a safe. There are standard, superior and deluxe categories, varying in size. Many rooms have balconies.
El Manglar Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you can also dine on the terrace in the open air. The freshwater pool is perfect when you want a cooling swim and has a spacious deck where you can relax on a sun lounger. Indoors there’s a lounge where you can watch TV, browse through a book or check emails.
The hotel is in a quiet neighbourhood about a 5 minute walk from the shops, restaurants and harbour of Puerto Ayora and the beach at Tortuga Bay, making this is a convenient place to stay. The reception is manned 24 hours a day and staff are very helpful.
Villa Laguna Highlights
- Modern hotel 5 minutes from the centre of Puerto Ayora
- Air conditioned accommodation
- Small swimming pool and sun terraces
- Close to Tortuga Bay
- Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
- Restaurant with terrace
- Lounge with TV
- Swimming pool
- Sun deck
- 24 hour reception
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Snorkelling, swimming and surfing at Tortuga Bay
- Walk to the shops and restaurants at Puerto Ayora
- Visit the Laguna de las Ninfas
- Watch sea lions and pelicans at Puerto Ayora harbour
Children of all ages are welcome.
The hotel has free Wi-Fi internet access.
There are 16 rooms: 17 rooms in standard, superior and deluxe categories and of varying sizes. Some have balconies.
- En-suite bathrooms
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.