Ms Deborah Daplyn
Prices from: £4,120pp for 8 days
With large cabins and expansive decks, Anahi is an attractive choice for your Galapagos cruise. You’ll be attended by the helpful crew who’ll do all they can to make your stay memorable.
Anahi was built in Guayaquil, designed to cruise the waters around the Galapagos Islands. She offers a smooth ride. There are 6 cabins and 2 suites, all with picture windows and private bathrooms.
There’s lots of space on the main deck where you can mix with other passengers, browse through a book or watch a DVD. The upper deck has an outdoor bar and shaded seating plus a jacuzzi, ideal for lazing between land visits, while the top deck is the prefect place for sun lovers to bask in the heat.
- accommodates 16 passengers
- Comfortable, modern catamaran
- Outdoor deck space including a jacuzzi
- Spacious cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms
- Generously sized social areas
- Helpful, professional crew
- Have a look at the Anahi’s own website: Anahi
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos
- SAT: White Tipped Shark Channel / Wall of Tears and Sierra Negra Volcano
- SUN: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- MON: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- TUE: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas.
- THU: Santiago: Sombrero Chino. Bartolome
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SAT: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- SUN: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- MON: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Kicker Rock
- TUE: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre / Frigatebird Hill and Lobos Island
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown and Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
There are 6 standard cabins (no.s 1-6) of 14 square metres with 2 twin beds each on the main deck, 2 of which (no.s 5 and 6 at the bow) can be converted to doubles. All are air conditioned, have large windows, a safe, closet, hairdryer and private bathroom with hot and cold running water.
Anahi Yacht Specifications
|Year of construction:||2006|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 6 cabins with twin beds; Upper Deck: 2 suites with double beds. All are air conditioned, have panoramic windows and private bathrooms.|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge on the main deck deck, outside seating, bar and jacuzzi on the upper deck and loungers on the sun deck.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.