“This was a fantastic boat. The itinerary meant that at a number of stops we were the only boat there at that time. Staff were very friendly and happy to help out.”
Prices from: £5,505pp for 8 days
Cormorant is stylish modern catamaran with spacious interior and exterior social areas where you can take it easy, enjoy the views and chat with other passengers as you cruise between islands.
Cormorant is the product of well thought out design and you’ll feel the benefits on board. Each of the 8 cabins is roomy, with a private bathroom and a balcony, a great place to sit and unwind in peace. 2 of the cabins are larger still and have comfy corner sofas.
You can sit back and relax in the lounge and borrow a book from the library, topping up your natural history knowledge. There’s a dining room and bar on the main deck and another eating area and bar on the upper deck. Above this is the sun deck with loungers for sun lovers and an enticing Jacuzzi.
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Modern, well-designed catamaran
- Spacious cabins with bathrooms and balconies
- Stylish decor and furnishings
- Friendly, helpful crew
- Sun deck with covered and open areas and a jacuzzi
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SUN: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- MON: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- TUE: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt and Cerro Brujo
- WED: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre or El Junco and Kicker Rock
- THU: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardener Bay / Osborn Islet
- FRI: Floreana: Post Office Bay / Baroness Viewpoint and Punta Cormorant / Champion Islet
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos / Highlands. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Tortoise breeding centre
- SUN: Isabela: Tintoreras / Sierra Negra, Tortoise breeding centre / Wetlands
- MON: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- TUE: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- WED: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove
- THU: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- FRI: Santiago: Sombrero Chino. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- SAT: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
There are 2 suites (A & B) of 41 square metres on the main deck each with a sofa, double bed and a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window and a balcony with a table and 2 chairs.
There are 2 double cabins (1 & 2) on the main deck of 28 square metres, with a window, a shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with a table and 2 chairs.
There are 4 cabins (no.s 3-6) of 28 square metres on the upper deck, all with a window, shower room with hot and cold running water and a window, and a balcony with table and 2 chairs. These comprise 2 sets of interconnecting cabins.
There is 1 single cabin (no.7) of 14 square metres on the lower deck, with a shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2011|
|Accommodation:||Main Deck: 2 suites and 2 double cabins; Upper Deck: 1 double and 3 twin cabins. All have private bathroom and balcony|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge on the main deck, outside bar and dining area on the upper deck, sun loungers and jacuzzi on the sun deck. Cormorant carries kayaks, snorkelling gear and wetsuits.|
|Maximum speed:||14 knots|
|Crew:||10 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.