Price on request
Eden is a fully air conditioned motor yacht with 8 cabins and attractive communal areas including a library, dining room, bar and sundeck.
With a maximum of 16 passengers you’ll soon get to know your yacht mates as you settle into the cruise. Meals are sociable, buffet style affairs. Island excursions are preceded by informative talks by your bilingual naturalist guide, helping you make the most of each visit.Cabins have double or twin beds, the latter have upper and lower berths. The social areas have attractive polished wooden floors and ceilings and large windows. There is ample seating in the living room and a collection of reference books which you can help yourself to during the cruise, brushing up on your natural history knowledge. There are loungers for sunbathing on the top deck as well as tables and chairs where you sit and can enjoy a chilled drink.
The EDEN Highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Spacious indoor and outdoor decks
- All indoor areas including cabins are air conditioned
- En-suite shower rooms with hot water
- Sundeck with loungers
- Possibilities to go snorkelling
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- MON: Genovesa: Darwin Bay, El Barranco
- TUE: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay, Sombrero Chino
- WED: Daphne or Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove, Cerro Dragon
- THU: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Highlands
- FRI: Floreana: Post Office Bay or Baroness Viewpoint, Punta Cormorant or Devil’s Crown
- SAT: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay or Gardner Islet or Osborn Islet
- SUN: San Cristobal: Leon Dormido or Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to San Cristobal. Isla Lobos
- MON: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, El Chato Highlands
- WED: Isabela: Humedales, Wall of Tears, Arnaldo Tupize Breeding Centre
- THU: Isabela: Punta Moreno, Elizabeth Bay
- FRI: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa, Punta Vicente Roca
- SAT: Santiago: Puerto Egas. Rabida
- SUN: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
There is 1 double cabin with a queen size bed on the main deck, with a window. There are 3 twin cabins on the upper deck, with upper and lower bunk beds, and a window each. There are 4 twin cabins on the lower deck, with portholes. All cabins have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, and are air conditioned.
|Year of construction:||1996|
|Accommodation:||There are 8 cabins, some with double and others with twin (upper and lower) beds. All are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with hot and cold water.|
|On Board:||There is a dining room, bar and lounge with a TV, DVD player and selection of reference books. There is a sundeck with loungers, chairs and tables. Snorkelling equipment can be hired.|
|Maximum speed:||9 knots|
|Crew:||6 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.