“Can’t praise it highly enough. The cabin was beautifully clean and attended to twice a day. We particularly liked the daily towel sculptures!”
Prices from: £3,075pp for 6 days
Galapagos Odyssey is a well designed vessel providing space and high levels of comfort. With here elegant profile, she is a striking sight and will be a wonderful home while you’re in the Galapagos.
Accommodation is spread over 4 decks, making this a spacious yacht which, with a maximum passenger capacity of 16, never feels crowded. Cabins have ample storage space and feature writing desks and sofas as well as twin or double beds and en-suite shower rooms. Panoramic windows display views of the ocean and islands. Modern touches include minibars and air conditioning.
You’ll have a choice of social areas where you can relax and chat to other passengers. The main deck has a lounge, library, bar, indoor and outdoor dining areas. There’s an additional outdoor bar on the upper deck and a spacious sun deck with open and covered areas and a jacuzzi.
Galapagos Odyssey highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Spacious sun deck with jacuzzi
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas and bars
- Spacious lounge with a reference library
- En-suite cabins with large panoramic windows
- Complimentary use of kayaks and snorkelling equipment
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
- Galapagos Odyssey Itineraries
- Galapagos Odyssey Deck Plan & Cabins
- Galapagos Odyssey Technical Specifications
Itinerary A – 5 nights / 6 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Cerro Colorado
- WED: Espanola: Puerto Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant / Devil’s Crown and Baroness Viewpoint / Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SAT: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SUN: Mosquera. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 4 nights / 5 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: Rabida. Santiago: Sombrero Chino
- TUE: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- WED: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands. Depart Baltra
Itinerary C – 5 nights / 6 days
- THU: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- FRI: Isabela: White Tipped Reef Shark Canal and Sierra Negra Volcano
- SAT: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- MON: Santiago: Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer Cove and Punta Egas
- TUE: Islas Lobos. Depart San Cristobal
Galapagos Odyssey also offers 10, 11 and 15 day cruises. Please contact us for details.
Please note that, although unlikely, the itinerary could be subject to change, even at short notice, for various reasons.
There are 9 cabins in total, all with air conditioning, sofa, desk, closet, minibar and private shower room with hot and cold water.
There are 4 twin cabins on the upper deck, averaging 20 square metres each and with large windows that can be opened.
There are 2 twin and 2 double cabins on the main deck, averaging 20 square metres each, with large windows that can be opened.
There is a queen-bedded cabin on the lower deck that can be used for single occupancy.
|Year of construction:||2005|
|Accommodation:||Lower Deck: 2 cabins with single beds; Main Deck: 2 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with twin beds; Upper Deck: 4 cabins with twin beds|
|On Board:||Indoor and outdoor dining areas, lounge, library and bar on the main deck, outdoor bar on the upper deck, large dun deck with loungers, covered seating and a jacuzzi.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||10 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.