Galapagos Sky is the ideal choice for divers heading
to the Galapagos Islands, with her specialist
diving equipment, dive instructor
and dive master.
Prices from: £4,770pp for 8 days
Galapagos Sky is the ideal choice for divers heading to the Galapagos Islands, with her specialist diving equipment, dive instructor and dive master.
Designed by an experienced diver, this elegant motor yacht makes a superb base for your diving holiday. With 2 dive staff and up to 4 dives a day, you’ll be able to spend plenty of time exploring the marine world of the Galapagos. You can rent diving equipment and specialist cameras on board. You’ll also have opportunities for land excursions with the naturalist guide.
The 8 cabins have ample storage space, private bathrooms and twin or double beds. You’ll be supplied with toiletries and bathrobes. The lounge has a TV and DVD player and cushion-strewn sofas making it a great place to unwind. You’ll be served both local and international dishes and meals are sociable occasions.
Galapagos Sky highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Specialist dive boat
- Between 17 and 19 dives on an 8 day itinerary
- Shore excursions available
- Indoor and outdoor social areas
- Air conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Have a look at the Galapagos Sky’s own website: Galapagos Sky
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Sample Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to San Crisobal. Lobos Island – check out dive
- MON: Bartolome: 1 dive, land walk / snorkel. Santiago: Cousins Rocks 1 dive
- TUE: Wolf Island: 4 dives including a night dive
- WED: Darwin Island: 4 dives
- THU: Darwin Island: 2 dives. Wolf Island: 1 dive
- FRI: Isabela: Cabo Marshall 1 dive, Punta Vicente Roca up to 2 dives
- SAT: Islas Pinzon: Northeast tip 1 dive. Santa Cruz: land tours to the Highlands and giant tortoise reserve or time in Puerto Ayora
- SUN: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Please note this is a sample itinerary. Itineraries may vary according to the time of year, weather conditions and sea conditions. Each itinerary will include approximately 17-19 dives and 3 land excursions. Please contact us for details of the 10 day itinerary.
There are 4 master staterooms on dolphin deck (no.s 1 – 4), with 2 twin beds each that be joined to make a double, large window, air conditioning, closet, hairdryer, bathrobes, private shower room with full running water, a mirror and toiletries.
There are 4 deluxe staterooms (no.s 5 – 8) on iguana deck, all with 2 twin beds, air conditioning, portholes, closet, hairdryer, bathrobes, private shower room with full running water, mirror and toiletries.
|Year of construction:||2000|
|Accommodation:||Lido Deck: 4 cabins with twin or double beds; Dolphin Deck: 4 cabins with twin or double decks. All have en-suite bathrooms, toiletries and air conditioning.|
|On Board:||Dining room, bar and lounge with TV and DVD player on the main deck, outdoor seating on the lido deck. Galapagos Sky has dive platforms, dive equipment, 2 dive masters and underwater camera gear.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||7 + 2 dive masters / guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.