This small motor yacht has 7 cabins accommodating 14 passengers. Her social areas include a living room, dining room and sun deck.
Price on request
All cabins are air conditioned and have small windows and bunk beds. Each has a private bathroom with hot and cold running water, shower, hand basin and flush toilet.
Meals are served either in the dining room or out on deck in the open air. There is a TV and DVD player in the living room, where you can relax in the evening and enjoy talks and briefings by the naturalist guide. The sundeck has comfy cushioned seating and both sunny and shaded areas, ideal for socialising between island visits. Golondrina has snorkelling gear on board which you can hire for close up views of marine life.
- Accommodates 14 passengers
- Intimate, relaxed atmosphere
- Air conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Tasty food enjoyed indoors and outdoors
- Snorkelling gear for hire
- Pleasant sun deck with covered and open areas
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SAT: Genovesa: El Barranco, Darwin Bay
- SUN: Bartolome: Sullivan Bay
- MON: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- TUE: San Cristobal: Leon Dormido, Cerro Brujo. Lobos Island
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay. Gardner Islet. Osborn Islet
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown, Charles Darwin Station
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Island
- SAT: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- SUN: Isabela: Urbina Bay, Tagus Cove
- MON: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Sombrero Chino
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station, Primicias Beach
- WED: Isabela: Tintoreras, Arnaldo Tupiza Breeding Centre, Wetland, Wall of Tears
- THU: Rabida: Cerro Dragon
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are 4 cabins on the lower deck (no.s 1 – 4), 2 on the main deck (5 & 6) and 1 on the upper deck (7). All have bunk beds (single upper and single lower berth), portholes, air conditioning and private shower room with hot and cold water.
|Year of construction:||1975|
|Accommodation:||There are 7 cabins on the main and lower decks. All are air conditioned, have bunk beds, small windows and private bathrooms with hot and cold water.|
|On Board:||Living room with TV and DVD player, dining room and a sun deck with open and shaded areas. Snorkelling gear can be hired on board.|
|Maximum speed:||8 knots|
|Crew:||4 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.