“I think we got the best boat in the Galapagos and I think we also got the best naturalist.”
Prices from: £4,310pp for 8 days
The Grace offers opulent accommodation to match her prestigious past. You’ll be living in high style during your cruise, enjoying the facilities, fine food and shore excursions.
The 9 staterooms combine the style of a bygone era with modern comforts such as individual climate control, safe and telephone. You’ll have plenty of room for your belongings and a well equipped bathroom.
You’ll mix with fellow travellers in the dining room and lounge, as you relax into your elegant surroundings and start to feel at home. Grace has an attractive sun deck where you’ll find inviting easy chairs beckoning and a barman at your beck and call for that refreshing drink. A separate deck area at the front of the boat has deck chairs and a jacuzzi. Meals are served buffet style and you can choose to eat indoors or out, as you prefer.
- Accommodates 18 passengers
- 1920s yacht epitmosing style
- En-suite cabins with air conditioning
- Spacious sun deck and separate deck with jacuzzi
- 2 naturalist guides and a dedicated crew
- Chances to go kayaking and snorkelling
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary From Baltra Island – 7 nights / 8 days
“Following in Darwin’s Footsteps”
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Ballena Bay / Eden Island
- SUN: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- MON: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps & Darwin Bay
- TUE: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Urbina Bay
- WED: Isabela: Tagus Cove & Punta Vicente Roca
- THU: Santiago: Espumilla Beach / Buccaneer’s Cove & Puerto Egas
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station & Highlands
- SAT: San Cristobal: Interpretation Centre. Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary From San Cristobal Island – 7 nights / 8 days
“Beyond Darwin’s Footsteps”
- SAT: Fly to San Cristobal. Islas Lobos / Kicker Rock
- SUN: Espanola: Punta Suarez & Gardner Bay / Gardner Islet / Osborn Islet
- MON: Floreana: Post Office Bay / Asylum of Peace & Punta Cormorant / Champion Islet
- TUE: Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon & Puerto Ayora
- WED: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach & Black Turtle Cove
- THU: Rabida: Jervis. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- FRI: Bartolome: Pinnacle Rock & Overlook. North Seymour
- SAT: Mosquera. Depart Baltra
There are 2 full beam master suites (A1 & A4) on the Albert Deck, both with 1 queen bed, private bathrooms, individual AC controls, safe boxes, and plenty of storage space for clothing and luggage and large windows. A1 is 16.5sqm and A4 is 18sqm.
There are 2 twin suites (A2 & A3) on the Albert Deck, both with private bathrooms, individual AC controls, safe boxes, and plenty of storage space for clothing and luggage and large windows. Both cover 12.8sqm.
There are 2 double premium staterooms (C1 & C2) on the Carolina Deck, both with 1 queen bed, private bathrooms, individual AC controls, safe boxes, and plenty of storage space for clothing and luggage. These cabins have portholes. C1 occupies 13.7sqm and C2 15.8sqm.
There are 2 twin premium staterooms (C3 & C5) on the Carolina Deck, both with 2 twin beds that can convert to 1 queen, private bathrooms, individual AC controls, safe boxes, and plenty of storage space for clothing and luggage. These cabins have portholes. C3 is 13sqm and C5 is 13.7sqm.
The Grace Kelly suite is on the main Monaco Deck.It has a queen size bed, large windows, a closet and bedside tables, individual air conditioning controls, a safe and private bathroom with a porthole. The overall size is 17sqm.
|Year of construction:||1928|
|Accommodation:||Albert Deck: 2 cabins with double beds and 2 cabins with twin beds; Carolina Deck: 2 cabins with double beds and 3 cabins with twin beds|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge with books and board games, bar, outdoor dining area and jacuzzi on Monaco Deck, open sun deck with loungers. Grace carries kayaks and snorkelling gear|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||9 + 2 guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.