“Such a lovely vessel -the prettiest one we saw! The atmosphere on board was very relaxed, staff all very pleasant and helpful”
Prices from: £3,465pp for 8 days
Mary Anne is an elegant, 3-masted tall ship, cutting a fine figure in the waters of the Galapagos Islands. With her friendly crew she is an excellent choice for your cruise.
Mary Anne is the obvious choice for lovers of sailing ships. With her tall masts and vast sails, which are used whenever possible, she is a wonderful and distinctive sight. She was designed to carry up to 28 passengers but the current maximum is 16, so there is more than enough space for everyone on board. Cabins are air conditioned and all have en-suite bathrooms and portholes.
You can relax in the wood-panelled lounge and enjoy meals in the dining room. There is a large deck area with plenty of cushioned seating where you can enjoy the views as you talk the other passengers and look forward to the next shore excursion. She carries kayaks and snorkelling equipment, while keen and would-be sailors can help with tasks around the boat.
Mary Anne highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- The most distinctive boat in the Galapagos with her masts and sails
- Smart Voyager certified
- Atmospheric, wood-panelled social areas
- Maximum of 16 passengers
- Opportunities to get involved with sailing
- Air-conditioned, en-suite accommodation
West Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Arrive Baltra. Santa Cruz: Los Gemelos and Rancho Margarita
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown and Post Office Bay
- MON: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station and the tortoise breeding centre at Tortuga Bay
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- THU: Isabela: Tagus Cove and Punta Vicente Roca
- FRI: Santiago: Espumilla Beach and Puerto Egas
- SAT: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
East Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Arrive Baltra. Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove
- SUN: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip’s Steps
- MON: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- TUE: Rabida. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- WED: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach and Punta Carrion
- THU: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- FRI: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
There are 12 guest cabins, all located on the cabin deck. 10 have double lower and single upper berths and 2 (no.s 9 & 10) have double lower berths and no upper berths. All have a porthole (rather than full size window), air conditioning, closet and private shower room with hot and cold running water. As she has a maximum capacity of 16 passengers, some of the cabins are usually used for single occupancy.
|Year of construction:||1997|
|Type:||3-masted barquentine with motor|
|Accommodation:||12 cabins with double or twin beds on the cabin deck. All are air conditioned and have private bathrooms|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge with TV, library and bar on the main deck, al fresco dining area and seating areas on the sun deck.|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||8 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.