MV isabela II
MV Isabela II
Prices from: £4,010 pp for 7 days
This well-equipped ship offers a comfortable cruise with experienced staff and helpful naturalist guides.
Isabela II accommodates up to 40 passengers in high levels of comfort. She provides a stable ride and ample deck space for dining, relaxing and sunbathing. Indoors there is a spacious lounge cum bar area. Additional facilities include a library with a rage of natural history volumes and complimentary internet access, a gym, Jacuzzi and gift shop. All indoor areas are air conditioned. Tea and coffee are available throughout the day.
All cabins are air conditioned and have en-suite shower rooms and seating areas. As well as shore excursions, passengers on Isabela II have free access to kayaks and snorkelling gear and can take rides in the glass-bottom boat to get great views of marine life without having to get wet. There is a comprehensive programme of natural history talks and briefings to help passengers make the most of their time in the Galapagos. Special activities are offered for children. There is a photographic show at the end of each cruise with photos uploaded to the internet for all to share.
MV Isabela II highlights
- Accommodates 40 passengers
- Air-conditioned, en-suite cabins
- Smart Voyager certified ship
- Plenty of deck space including a sun deck and jacuzzi
- Library, gym and shop
- 24 hour tea and coffee station
- Free use of snorkelling gear, kayaks and a glass bottom boat
- Have a look at the yachts’ own website: MV Isabela II
Itinerary – Northern Galapagos 6 nights / 7 days
- TUE: Fly to San Cristobal. Galapaguera, Cerro Colorado Tortoise breeding centre
- WED: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps, Darwin Bay
- THU: Santiago: Buccaneer Cove, Puerto Egas
- FRI: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Tagus Cove
- SAT: Isabela: Urbina Bay, Punta Vicente Roca
- SUN: Rabida: Red Beach. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- MON: Depart Baltra
Itinerary – Southern Galapagos 4 nights / 5 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- SAT: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant, Champion Islet
- SUN: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay
- MON: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Cerro Brujo
- TUE: Depart San Cristobal
Itinerary – Central Galapagos 4 nights / 5 days
- MON: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station
- TUE: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- WED: North Seymour. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- THU: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- FRI: Depart Baltra
There are 19 cabins on the cabin deck. Of these 18 are classic cabins, measuring 12.8 square metres, comprising 16 twins and 2 doubles. There is also 1 standard cabin measuring 12.05 square metres with a double bed. All have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, hairdryer, storage space, porthole or small window and air conditioning.
There is 1 owner’s cabin on the main deck, measuring 18.9 square metres. It has a queen size bed, storage space, a picture window, hairdryer, air conditioning and a private shower room with hot and cold water.
|Year of construction:||1979|
|Type:||Deluxe small cruise ship|
|Accommodation:||Air-conditioned cabins, sofa beds available for children, en-suite shower rooms|
|On Board:||Deck dining area, indoor lounge-bar, business centre, gift shop, gym, library, sun deck and bar, jacuzzi. Tea and coffee are available 24 hours a day. She carries kayaks, snorkelling gear, wetsuits and a glass bottom boat. There is a children’s activity programme.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||26 plus a medical officer and 3 naturalist guides|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would be delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.