Nemo II is a motor catamaran with en-suite accommodation for 12 passengers and ample space to relax inside and out between shore excursions.
Prices from: £2,925pp for 8 days
Nemo II offers a stable and comfortable cruise in the Galapagos Islands. The 7 cabins are fully air conditioned and have private shower rooms with hot and cold running water. The naturalist guide gives introductory talks each evening about the next day’s excursions. The crew are helpful and attentive.
The lounge is a large area, perfect for relaxing and catching up on some reading. Meals and drinks are served al fresco in the pleasant covered deck area. There are also open spaces with sun loungers for soaking up some sun and unwinding between island visits. When you want to cool off there’s a swim platform and ladder. There are kayaks and snorkelling equipment, free for you to use.
Nemo II highlights
- Accommodates 12 passengers
- Air-conditioned cabins with private bathrooms
- Comfy indoor lounge
- Outdoor dining area, with smacks and drinks available between meals
- Swimming, snorkelling and kayaking offered
- Stable and comfortable ride
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Las Bachas
- MON: Santa Cruz: El Chato and Breeding Centre Fausto Llerena
- TUE: San Cristobal: Cerro Brujo, Leon Domido and Islas Lobos
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay, Gardner Islet and Osborn Islet
- THU: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Champion, Baroness Viewpoint and Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Fe. South Plaza
- SAT: Santiago: Sombrero Chino. Bartolome
- SUN: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- SUN: Fly to Baltra. North Seymour
- MON: Santa Cruz: Primiciass and Breeding Centre Fausto Llrena
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Urbina Bay
- WED: Isabela: Tagus Cove. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- THU: Santiago: Puerto Egas, Minas de Sal, Espumilla Beach and Buccaneer Cove
- FRI: Rabida. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- SAT: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SUN: Daphne. Depart Baltra
There are 6 cabins for passengers (1-5 and 7), all providing accommodation for 2 people. They are air conditioned, have either a skylight or porthole, and a shower room with hot and cold running water.
Cabins 1 & 2 have double beds, cabin 5 has 2 single upper berths, cabins 3 & 4 have a double lower berth and a single upper berth in the corner of the cabin, and cabin 7 has single upper and lower berths (bunk beds).
|Year of construction:||1990|
|Type:||Motor sail catamaran|
|Accommodation:||There are 7 twin / double cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning|
|On Board:||Lounge, covered outdoor dining area and bar, sun loungers on deck. She has a swim / dive platform and a ladder. Nemo II carries snorkelling gear and a kayak.|
|Maximum speed:||9 knots|
|Crew:||7 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.