A supremely spacious and luxurious motor yacht available for set cruises and private charters.
Prices from: £4,560 pp for 8 days
A supremely spacious and luxurious motor yacht available for set cruises and private charters. With a maximum of 14 passengers she retains an intimate atmosphere.
Completely re-fitted for cruising in the Galapagos, Passion offers spacious accommodation spread over 4 decks, with cool, air-conditioned interiors. Each of the 5 staterooms has a generously sized bathroom with a bath as well as a shower, while the 2 suites have 2 bathrooms and a lounge area each. All have TVs and usb chargers.
Indoor social areas comprise the dining room and the sky lounge with picture windows and sliding glass doors. She has lots of outdoor deck space including a sundeck with open and covered areas, sofas, sun loungers and a Jacuzzi.
With a high crew to passenger ratio and a very high level of service, you’ll be well looked after on the cruise. You’ll dine on fine gourmet cuisine indoors or out on deck. There’s also a BBQ area.
Passion carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks, so you’ll be able to explore for yourself to compliment the twice-daily island excursions led by the naturalist guide.
- Sky lounge with picture windows
- Ample open deck space and a Jacuzzi
- Spacious, air-conditioned staterooms and suites
- Kayaks and snorkelling equipment
- High quality food served indoors and on deck
East Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Black Turtle Cove
- SUN: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philip Steps
- MON: Bartolome. Santiago: Sullivan Bay
- TUE: Rabida. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- WED: Santa Cruz: Highlands, Charles Darwin Research Station
- THU: South Plaza and Santa Fe
- FRI: Espanola: Gardner Bay, Gardner and Osborn Islets and Punta Suarez
- SAT: Santa Cruz: Highland lava tunnels. Depart Baltra
West Itinerary – 7 nights / 8 days
- SAT: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- SUN: Floreana: Punta Cormorant, Devil’s Crown and Post Office Bay
- MON: Floreana: Black Beach and whale and dolphin observation
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Moreno and Elizabeth Bay
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Punta Espinosa
- THU: Isabela: Tagus Cove, Punta Vicente Roca and Punta Albermarle
- FRI: Santiago: Espumilla Beach, Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas
- SAT: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
|Year of construction:||1989 – Rebuild: 2003|
|Accommodation:||Master suite with king size bed on the main deck, VIP suite with king size bed and 4 staterooms on the lower deck, 2 have both a double and single bed, 1 with a queen size bed and 1 with 2 twin beds. There is another stateroom on the upper deck. All are air-conditioned. Each suite has 2 bathrooms (his and hers), and the staterooms have large en-suites with both a bathtub and shower. All bathrooms have marble floors, walls and surfaces, hairdryers and hot and cold running water. The suites also have sitting areas.|
|On Board:||Dining room with a large dining table, and sky lounge with plenty of seating and a flatscreen TV on the main deck. Upper deck lounge and bar. Sun deck with a Jacuzzi and ample seating space, with reclining chairs for sunbathing. Passion carries snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and kayaks free for passenger use.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + bilingual guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 599082 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.