“What can I say – this was outstanding. Staff brilliant, Guide brilliant, accommodation brilliant, food brilliant with an itinerary to match.”
Prices from: £4,905 pp for 8 days
Seaman Journey is a stylish, modern catamaran offering great space and comfort. She carries snorkelling equipment, kayaks and surfboards allowing you to supplement your cruise with sporting activities.
The 8 cabins are pleasantly spacious and have picture windows, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms, situated on the main and upper decks. The lounge and dining room are attractively furnished and you’ll spend time here chatting to other passengers and sampling some fine food.
There’s a broad sun deck, ideal for lazing between excursions. This has both shaded and sunny areas, sun loungers, day beds and an outdoor bar. If you’re feeling energetic there are surfboards, kayaks and snorkelling gear onboard that you can use, free of charge.
Please note that, although unlikely, the yacht itinerary could be subject to change, even at short notice, for various reasons.
Please note the following are not included in the cruise price:
The Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee $100 and Transit Card $20 – payable locally in US dollars
Return flights from Quito to the Galapagos – currently about £400 – £450
Personal expenses and bar consumption
Hire of wetsuits
Seaman Journey highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Spacious, 4-deck catamaran
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Large sun deck with bar
- Attractive cabins with picture windows and private bathrooms
- Smooth, stable ride
- Have a look at the Seaman’s own website: Seaman
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Arrive Baltra: North Seymour
- SAT: Genovesa: El Barranco and Darwin Bay
- SUN: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- MON: San Cristobal: CC Jacinto Gordillo, El Junco, Interpretation Centre
- TUE: San Cristobal: Natural Galapaguera, Cerro Brujo
- WED: Espanola: Gardner Bay, Osborn Islet, Punta Suarez
- THU: Floreana: Cormorant Point, Post Office Bay
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Santa Cruz Highlands
- SAT: Fernandina: Punta Mangle. Isabela: Punta Moreno
- SUN: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- MON: Fernandina: Espinosa Point Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca
- TUE: Santiago: Espumilla Beach, Puerto Egas
- WED: Rabida. Sombrero Chino
- THU: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach. Depart Baltra
There are 6 cabins (no.s 1 – 6) on the main deck, all with twin beds. All can be converted into triples, with cabins 1 & 2 each having a sofa bed and the others having an extra berth to sleep a child up to the age of 12 years. All are air conditioned, have windows, a safe, hairdryer and a private shower room with hot and cold water. Each has an area of about 15 square metres.
There are 2 double cabins on the upper deck, each with a sofa bed for triple occupancy. Each has an area of 15 square metres. They have windows, a safe, hairdryer and private shower room with hot and cold running water. Both are air conditioned.
|Year of construction:||2007|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins with twin or double beds spread across the main and upper decks. All have en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and windows.|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge, library, TV, DVD player, music system, 2 bars, an observation deck and a sun deck. Seaman Journey carries snorkelling equipment, kayaks and surfboards.|
|Maximum speed:||10 knots|
|Crew:||9 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.