Tip Top II
Tip Top II
Prices from: £4,260 pp for 8 days
Tip Top II is a comfortable motor catamaran accommodating 16 people. She has generous indoor areas and a lots of covered and open deck space where you can enjoy drinks and meals in the open air.
This attractive motor catamaran was built in 2008 and refurbished over 2015-2016. There are spacious 8 cabins divided between the main and upper decks. All have en-suite bathrooms with flush toilet, hand basin, shower and hot and cold running water. All cabins have windows and air conditioning.
Being a catamaran the communal areas are well proportioned spanning the full width of the vessel. There is a dining room and terrace at the stern and the lounge with its large sofa at the bow, both on the main deck. The upper deck has a shaded outdoor bar, and above this is the sundeck with several loungers ideal for sun lovers. Meals are served as buffets allowing you to choose between the dishes and satisfy your appetite to the full. Tip Top II carries snorkelling equipment and kayaks for you to use.
Tip Top II Highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Smooth and stable ride
- Large lounge and dining room
- Shaded deck space for drinks and meals
- Air conditioned cabins with private bathrooms
- Refurbished in 2015-6
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary 1 – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Mosquera Islet
- SAT: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Rabida
- SUN: Fernandina: Punta Espinosa. Isabela: Elizabeth Bay
- MON: Isabela: Urbina Bay and Tagus Cove
- TUE: Santiago: James Bay. Bartolome
- WED: Sombrero Chino. Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragon
- THU: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Fausto Llerena Tortoise Centre
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
Itinerary 2 – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SAT: Genovesa: Darwin Bay and Prince Philips Steps
- SUN: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- MON: Santa Cruz: Highlands and Fausto Llerena Tortoise Centre
- TUE: Floreana: Baroness Viewpoint, Post Office Bay, Punta Cormorant and Champion Islet
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez and Gardner Bay
- THU: San Cristobal: Kicker Rock, Cerro Brujo, Puerto Baquerizo Moreno and Jacinto Gordillo Turtle Breeding Centre
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Black Turtle Cove. Depart Baltra
There are 4 cabins on the main deck (no.s 3 – 6), each with 2 single beds. All are air conditioned, have storage space and windows (rather than portholes) and private shower room with hot and cold water. This deck also has 2 smaller en-suite cabins, which can be used for single travellers.
There are 4 suites on the upper deck (no.s 7-10), 2 with 2 single beds and 2 with double beds. They have storage space, windows (not portholes) and a door on to a small private balcony. Suites are air conditioning and have a private shower room with hot and cold running water.
|Year of construction:||2008 (refurbished 2015-6)|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins, 4 on the main deck and 4 on the upper deck. All have en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, storage and windows. There are also 2 smaller cabins on the main deck for single passengers. The maximum number of passengers is 16.|
|On Board:||Indoor dining room and lounge, plus a dining deck and upper deck bar. There is a large sun deck with sun loungers. Tip Top II carries kayaks and snorkelling equipment for passenger use (no charge).|
|Maximum speed:||12 knots|
|Crew:||7 + naturalist guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.