Tip Top III
Tip Top III
Prices from: £3,770pp for 8 days
Tip Top III is a modern motor yacht with generous deck space and light, well-equipped interiors. Her 10 cabins accommodate a maximum of 16 passengers giving her a spacious feel.
The cabins, a mix of twins and doubles, provide roomy accommodation with lots of drawers for storage and windows admitting a good amount of light. They are air conditioned. All have private bathrooms with hot and cold water on tap.
You can sit back on the long sofa in the lounge savouring a drink from the bar as you look forward to your next shore excursion. Meals are served in the dining room and are sociable occasions when you’ll have time to chat to other passengers. All indoor areas are air conditioned. The upper deck has an uncovered area with sun loungers, ideal for sun lovers. Below there is a shaded deck space with lots of seating. Tip Top III has snorkelling equipment and kayaks, free for you to use during your cruise.
Tip Top III Highlights
- Accommodates 16 passengers
- Light, airy indoor areas
- Plenty of deck space, covered and uncovered
- Spacious with a maximum of 16 passengers for 10 cabins
- Well designed, air conditioned cabins with private bathrooms
- Free use of snorkelling gear and kayaks
Start planning your tailor-made holiday to Galapagos Islands. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.
Itinerary A – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Bachas Beach
- SAT: Santiago: Sullivan Bay. Bartolome
- SUN: Genovesa: Prince Philip’s Steps and Darwin Bay
- MON: Santiago: Puerto Egas and Buccaneer Cove
- TUE: Isabela: Punta Vicente Roca. Fernandina: Punta Espinosa
- WED: Isabela: Urbina Bay, Tagus Cove and Elizabeth Bay
- THU: Isabela: Las Tintoreras, Sierra Negra Volcano, Arnaldo Tupize Breeding Centre and the Wall of Tears
- FRI: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Station. Depart Baltra
Itinerary B – 7 nights / 8 days
- FRI: Fly to Baltra. Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
- SAT: South Plaza. Santa Fe
- SUN: Sombrero Chino. Rabida
- MON: Santa Cruz Black Turtle Cove and Cerro Dragon
- TUE: Floreana: Post Office Bay, Devil’s Crown and Punta Cormorant
- WED: Espanola: Punta Suarez, Gardner Bay, Gardner and Osborn Islets
- THU: San Cristobal: Punta Pitt, Kicker Rock and Cerro Brujo
- FRI: North Seymour. Depart Baltra
There are 6 cabins on the lower deck (no.s 1 – 6), all with lockers and drawers for storage, safe, air conditioning, portholes (rather than windows) and private shower room with hot and cold water. Cabins 1 & 2 each have 1 double lower berth and 1 single upper berth, and cabins 3, 4, 5 & 6 have 2 single lower berths.
There are 4 cabins on the upper deck (no.s 7 – 10). Cabins 7 & 8 each have 1 double lower berth, and cabins 9 & 10 have 2 single lower berths. All are air conditioned, have a safe, lockers and drawers, private shower rooms with hot and cold running water, and windows rather than portholes.
|Year of construction:||2001|
|Accommodation:||8 cabins spread over the lower and upper decks. There are 2 doubles and 2 twins on the each deck. All are air conditioned, have storage lockers and drawers and a safe. Bathrooms are equipped with toilet, shower and hand basin.|
|On Board:||Dining room, lounge and bar on the main deck. Outside on the main deck there is a covered deck space while the upper deck has both sunny and shaded areas, all with ample seating. Tip Top III carries kayaks and snorkelling equipment, free to use.|
|Maximum speed:||11 knots|
|Crew:||7 + guide|
Take the next step...
We know and love the Galapagos Islands, and would delighted to help you plan your perfect Galapagos holiday. Call 01473 890499 and speak to one of our Galapagos travel specialists today.